Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is this game buggy or just has occasional glitches.
Sometimes people make a bigger deal of bugs than they are in my experience.
For example i was told that RDR2 was buggy but i personally never noticed any in my playthrough.
Whereas a game like cyberpunk was basically unplayable.
is this affecting the ability to enjoy the game, or is just giving you funny clips to post online every now and then?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For example i was told that RDR2 was buggy but i personally never noticed any in my playthrough.
is this affecting the ability to enjoy the game, or is just giving you funny clips to post online every now and then?
odd open world style glitches that don’t impact the game at all, I’m probably around half way through the story and have had no issues, this thread shouldn’t be taken seriously for obvious reasons, I’m low key mad at myself for falling for the troll a couple pages back lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

odd open world style glitches that don’t impact the game at all, I’m probably around half way through the story and have had no issues, this thread shouldn’t be taken seriously for obvious reasons, I’m low key mad at myself for falling for the troll a couple pages back lol
It’s a little bigger than that for lots of people. Some people having persistent crashing issues. Some people got faulty discs and can’t even install the game.

Most open world games have similar bugs.

This thread is just an exercise in how toxic communities attack the perception of certain games:mjpls:

It’s very interesting to see some of you who’ve participated in such campaigns elsewhere come into this thread and clutch your pearls in defense:wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It’s a little bigger than that for lots of people. Some people having persistent crashing issues. Some people got faulty discs and can’t even install the game.

Most open world games have similar bugs.

This thread is just an exercise in how toxic communities attack the perception of certain games:mjpls:

It’s very interesting to see some of you who’ve participated in such campaigns elsewhere come into this thread and clutch your pearls in defense:wow:
You just saying that because i believe Sega Genesis won the console war:umad:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Every game people now just go out of their way find flaws in
I think that's the issue because I feel at launch you can find glitches in most games. However, the main issue is fans and journalists choose which game to pile on and which to give a pass. I feel the entire industry is at fault for this because they created this climate where people wait their turn to shyt on a new game.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think that's the issue because I feel at launch you can find glitches in most games. However, the main issue is fans and journalists choose which game to pile on and which to give a pass. I feel the entire industry is at fault for this because they created this climate where people wait their turn to shyt on a new game.
Spiderman 2 is probably the glitchiest game I've played at launch in a long while and I say that as someone that isn't a Sony or Xbox fan and have no incentive to defend either of them. I've had the game crash on me twice, cutscenes scramble with the voice not syncing with the cutscenes and controls being consistent to the point that it gets me killed. I'm still able to continue the game of course, but it's becoming an annoyance.

A lot of this shyt could be avoided if companies would do a better job of QC their games from the get go instead of having patches to do so after the fact.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman 2 is probably the glitchiest game I've played at launch in a long while and I say that as someone that isn't a Sony or Xbox fan and have no incentive to defend either of them.

A lot of this shyt could be avoided if companies would do a better job of QC their games from the get go instead of having patches to do so after the fact.
Yeah, I hear you, and it makes you question what some of these reviewers were playing because I don't think many of the journalist mentioned the bugs. I think the issue is devs are rushed to release games, so they skip the last touch of QC and release the game hot to patch later. I think that's the major issue in gaming, but if the core gameplay is good then gamers will tolerate bugs/glitches.