Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka I said the shyt crashed a couple times every hour.
And i said nobody else was making claims even close to that.

I’m 50 hours in with Zero crashes, but i understand some other peoples might have crashes.

Crashing a couple times and hour is crazy. Nobody claimed to have that problem but you. Then you admitted you were lying,

then you got mad at me and decided to attack me personally for pointing out your lies.

You got issues, and you be on clown shyt, put me back on ignore please and thank you :camby:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And i said nobody else was making claims even close to that.

I’m 50 hours in with Zero crashes, but i understand some other peoples might have crashes.

Crashing a couple times and hour is crazy. Nobody claimed to have that problem but you. Then you admitted you were lying,

then you got mad at me and decided to attack me personally for pointing out your lies.

You got issues, and you be on clown shyt, put me back on ignore please and thank you :camby:
and I rest my case.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and I rest my case.

So I exaggerated a little on the frequency

@BBG went from saying starfield crashed hundreds of times to admitting it only crashed crashed 10 times in his play through

And i’m the one that’s trippin for calling dude a liar.

and @gurf in here playing dumb.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
@BBG went from saying starfield crashed hundreds of times to admitting it only crashed crashed 10 times in his play through

And i’m the one that’s trippin for calling dude a liar.

and @gurf in here playing dumb.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:
Okay since you wanna play stupid games let's play.

I have about 100 hours played. It crashed 10 times (I have no idea where you got that number or why that's "only" 10 times but let's allow it for argument's sake). That's on average one crash every 10 hours. That's acceptable to you?

You mention me, then cry when I respond. Yes I attacked you personally cuz you're a fukkin chump :mjlol: . I'm not a bully but I won't tolerate any clown speaking out of turn on my name. Go find somebody else to misquote, dikksucker.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@BBG admitted he was lying.

Nobody claimed starfield was bug free.

This

But the problem is, it was all giggles and fun when it appeared to be an Xbox game.

But the moment the same thing at a HIGHER CLIP happens to a Sony game. The same and initial ORIGINAL jokesters wanna stop the jokes, spin, and dismiss shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Okay since you wanna play stupid games let's play.

I have about 100 hours played. It crashed 10 times (I have no idea where you got that number or why that's "only" 10 times but let's allow it for argument's sake). That's on average one crash every 10 hours. That's acceptable to you?

You mention me, then cry when I respond. Yes I attacked you personally cuz you're a fukkin chump :mjlol: . I'm not a bully but I won't tolerate any clown speaking out of turn on my name. Go find somebody else to misquote, dikksucker.
From you dikkhead
I've frozen over 10 times in the 75 hours.

A couple times per hour is a very different thing from a couple times in 100 hours.

I ain’t cry about shyt, and still all i’ve done is posted what you’ve said back to you.

Damn dummy. Leave me alone. Nobody give a fukk about what you got to say. Sony stan’s just use you as their convenient dummy. :wow:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I got issues, but you can't keep my name out your mouth :russ: why are you even mentioning or referencing me?

Y'all had the love affair backwards the whole time, this middle aged loser yearns for my attention. My peace offering wasnt to be friends, it was to be cordial in the name of Xbox. You refused so keep my name out your mouth unless you want to be put on blast as the loser you really are.

Sony stans this, Sony stans that. You're a broken record and a washed up fool. Nobody takes these wars serious except a select few of you, which are ironically the weirdest and lamest of the whole sub section. Keep my dikk out your mouth and I'll continue to forget you even exist.

But you can't, so you will continue to quote and mention me like the fan you are. Go figure.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got issues, but you can't keep my name out your mouth :russ: why are you even mentioning or referencing me?

Y'all had the love affair backwards the whole time, this middle aged loser yearns for my attention. My peace offering wasnt to be friends, it was to be cordial in the name of Xbox. You refused so keep my name out your mouth unless you want to be put on blast as the loser you really are.

Sony stans this, Sony stans that. You're a broken record and a washed up fool. Nobody takes these wars serious except a select few of you, which are ironically the weirdest and lamest of the whole sub section. Keep my dikk out your mouth and I'll continue to forget you even exist.

But you can't, so you will continue to quote and mention me like the fan you are. Go figure.
@gurf mentioned you.

Again if you are this mad at me for merely posting what you said back to you, you should probably go sit the fukk down somewhere :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
From you dikkhead

A couple times per hour is a very different thing from a couple times in 100 hours.

I ain’t cry about shyt, and still all i’ve done is posted what you’ve said back to you.

Damn dummy. Leave me alone. Nobody give a fukk about what you got to say. Sony stan’s just use you as their convenient dummy. :wow:
Who are you to tell another man how many times his game crashed? Be it 1 or 17 times if it affected his enjoyment of the game that's a problem.

Just like you're in here calling reviewers dishonest because they didn't report about bugs in their reviews. It's entirely possible they didn't run into any. Remember the majority of reviews were out before the release date/pre day 1 patch.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who are you to tell another man how many times his game crashed? Be it 1 or 17 times if it affected his enjoyment of the game that's a problem.

Just like you're in here calling reviewers dishonest because they didn't report about bugs in their reviews. It's entirely possible they didn't run into any. Remember the majority of reviews were out before the release date/pre day 1 patch.
He said he was lying. I ain’t tell him shyt.:mjlol:

Can you read? :dahell: