Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like they were gonna rob the joint Cactus Jack style

WKJpWxc.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y’all let him get away with saying this shyt
Board is like 90% black...better title would be you're drowning in a lake cause black people can't swim.

Whats with black people obsession with big butts and light skin

Straight out of 4ch8n circles

:picard::picard::scust::mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kick what? Dude was trynna dislocate his shoulder it looks like. Nah it was premeditated but not planned out at all because dudes think they can move like SWAT with no training. Dude couldn’t even get the door open.
I'm saying, he look like he tore his rotator cuff.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Ummm This the internet boi. Do you know what race I am?....You see a screename but have no idea. Maybe I’m white, maybe I’m mixed, maybe I’m Mexican, maybe I’m black, Maybe I’m an iguana....You don’t know just like I don’t know what you are so STFU and get off my dikk you cry baby bytch.
And you can’t even just simply tell us what race you are instead you type this bullshyt

Woulda been easier and saved you time to just type it and tell us

Again you don’t know shyt, but you obviously on a witch hunt for me and want to make sure you do your WOAT banner justice. Went thru my whole history, quarantine got you bored. Do you check everybody race on this forum when they post something or you just love my style so much?
Hell yeah quarantine got us bored

Answer the question you goofy fukk

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@CACarot care to explain this, white boy??
:patrice:

You guys really stretching with makign animals like daffy and tom black. THey have nothing even eluding to blackness except desperation by OP and people in this thread. I'd respect your opinion if you posted something like

C bear and Jamal

MV5BMTYzNjQxMDQyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMyODMyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
And you can’t even just simply tell us what race you are instead you type this bullshyt

You missing the point my guy. I can easily say “I’m black” but that still has no more proof than yall assuming I’m white. It’s kinda meaningless and you can’t verify without me giving away personal info. Even If I did say that it, it would only be a bunch of people replying with I’m lying or “GTFOH CAC”. There’s no winning situation. Y’all would just disregard whatever I did cause it doesn’t support the narrative. That’s the ultimate point. I actually know people on this board in real life that can vouch and tell you what I am. But why?...the same due diligence isn’t done for everybody on this board.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

He won’t answer it bc he knows he’s white. What further proof is needed when there’s posts of his own quotes admitting to being white. The rest is smoke and mirrors. He wants the delusion bc that’s the persona that he’s built in here. He said “his white brethren” and other shyt. He never once commits to being black bc he knows he got caught up in lies for what he is.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You missing the point my guy. I can easily say “I’m black” but that still has no more proof than yall assuming I’m white. It’s kinda meaningless and you can’t verify without me giving away personal info. Even If I did say that it, it would only be a bunch of people replying with I’m lying or “GTFOH CAC”. There’s no winning situation. Y’all would just disregard whatever I did cause it doesn’t support the narrative. That’s the ultimate point. I actually know people on this board in real life that can vouch and tell you what I am. But why?...the same due diligence isn’t done for everybody on this board.
This is probably the whitest thing i ever heard anyone say on this forum. Negged

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I actually know people on this board in real life that can vouch and tell you what I am. But why?...the same due diligence isn’t done for everybody on this board.
That’s what they all say when they get caught doing this shyt. Blah blah.. and yeah , you’ll add that you’ve been here since 2013...
:snooze:
Dude has “people” to vouch but he’s a shyt poster negative in the red by thousands.
:mjlol: