Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

“surprisingly” none have come to your defense :rolleyes:
As if he has any credibility. The people who “vouch” will still be unverified other white posters or won’t come in the thread bc they’re on the same shyt that he is and don’t want to risk exposure.
:beli:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

“surprisingly” none have come to your defense :rolleyes:

I just haven’t @ them. But If I did I’m sure yall would just question them also. If I got a poster with a good rep to vouch for me would you agree to STFU eat humble pie and admit you was wrong and I was right?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I just haven’t @ them. But If I did I’m sure yall would just question them also. If I got a poster with a good rep to vouch for me would you agree to STFU eat humble pie and admit you was wrong and I was right?

Your CAC ass couldn't even live up your word of changing your avi at -3000 rep points

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
You missing the point my guy. I can easily say “I’m black” but that still has no more proof than yall assuming I’m white. It’s kinda meaningless and you can’t verify without me giving away personal info. Even If I did say that it, it would only be a bunch of people replying with I’m lying or “GTFOH CAC”. There’s no winning situation. Y’all would just disregard whatever I did cause it doesn’t support the narrative. That’s the ultimate point. I actually know people on this board in real life that can vouch and tell you what I am. But why?...the same due diligence isn’t done for everybody on this board.
No this isn’t it

You know what comes after you answer. If you say are white you get banned

If you claim to be black you know what comes next. A proof pic.

And then if you are in fact black you get the lumps you deserve for posting like a childish goof.

Either way you lose. And don’t act like you don’t care because here you are during quarantine, bored like the rest of us, arguing with us. Move smarter and you won’t have these problems

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
No this isn’t it

You know what comes after you answer. If you say are white you get banned

If you claim to be black you know what comes next. A proof pic.

And then if you are in fact black you get the lumps you deserve for posting like a childish goof.

Either way you lose. And don’t act like you don’t care because here you are during quarantine, bored like the rest of us, arguing with us. Move smarter and you won’t have these problems

Nah, yall just fail to see the fault and hypocrisy in ya ways and logic. But do you my brotha.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you can’t tho :russ:

shyt you could shut me the fukk up IMMEDIATELY by posting a pic of your hands in the next 5 minutes minus the juelzing...but we know you won’t do ANY of this shyt lmao

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get the fuk out of my face , racist white fuk. I proved what you are- stop the fake collaboration shyt. Bytch I am a poster with good rep pts..
:mjtf:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ummm This the internet boi. Do you know what race I am?....You see a screename but have no idea. Maybe I’m white, maybe I’m mixed, maybe I’m Mexican, maybe I’m black, Maybe I’m an iguana....You don’t know just like I don’t know what you are so STFU and get off my dikk you cry baby bytch.
negged for cac babble

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you can’t tho :russ:

shyt you could shut me the fukk up IMMEDIATELY by posting a pic of your hands in the next 5 minutes minus the juelzing...but we know you won’t do ANY of this shyt lmao
That white boy will phone a “black” friend to upload that pic - his life depends on being racist on black message boards. 7yrs in here- he’s invested and got emboldened. You don’t think these white people get hip to game by lurking on black message boards. That’s always their back up plan. Either say they have “black friends” to vouch or upload “their hand”. He’s a cac, he said it himself, his quotes say it- now he’s backtracking after getting caught.