Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Facts. They never have shyt else to come up with so they resort to making up lies in playbook #3554764.6798 , never amounting to more than repeat of the same baseless rant, old washed up internet drone faggits. What type of a worthless bytchmade excuse of a man makes up lies (and the bandwagon dyckriders who can’t think for themselves parrot the lingo bc it’s a trend, see that one dude all geeked writing in capital letters, “NICOLE is !!!!,” fukkin spazz) that repeat the statement about a female that has never been caught up soliciting shyt, gotta love how uncomfortable and insecure they react when dealing with a woman out of their comfort zone; out of fear for what they don’t know and don’t get close enough to understand.
:sas1:
Makes you wonder what their offline activities are - I mean, wasn’t there just a thread a few days ago where 4 “men” were caught up with a scandal sexcort tr....nvm. Notice how they were absent from that though, never have a word to say on threads with real exposure which was actually proven, makes you think -a guilty conscience needs no accuser :coffee:

What thread was that??? :wtf:

But at this point, people who pull that "Nicole is a man" BS to deflect racism, are agents or c00ns. They think that every chick is some IG thot with anti-accountability stances and some emotional wreck. They cannot fathom a black woman that is against the paradigm of bedwenching. :sas1:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why isn’t @CACarot banned yet? :gucci:
Too busy focusing and deflecting on the wrong shyt. You know those cacs need their c00n whitewashers like the few who conveniently made appearances on this thread in the past few, to try to change the focus. Notice how @CACarot never came back with his “vouchers”- still collaborating.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What thread was that??? :wtf:

But at this point, people who pull that "Nicole is a man" BS to deflect racism, are agents or c00ns. They think that every chick is some IG thot with anti-accountability stances and some emotional wreck. They cannot fathom a black woman that is against the paradigm of bedwenching. :sas1:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jus...date-i-slipped-and-fell-in-some-bussy.772650/
:deadrose::deadrose::scust:
They have shyt like that going down but an unknown female who they have e-catfights with for no reason off a comment they didn’t like, is the problem.
:usure:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Talk to the white boy in the thread who calls Black people “nig—“ and there wouldnt be these problems. I see why they feel emboldened to do so- commenters like this^^^. Stay mad.. good. I know people like you might give that passes, we don’t play those games on this side. And if I see some racist shyt from cacs, c00ns or c00nettes popping off then I’m speaking on it- it’s relevant. I don’t expect much discernment from 50 stans, so of course you wouldn’t care.

I am :dead: at the casual G-Unit stray shot

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Too busy focusing and deflecting on the wrong shyt. You know those cacs need their c00n whitewashers like the few who conveniently made appearances on this thread in the past few, to try to change the focus. Notice how @CACarot never came back with his “vouchers”- still collaborating.

Guess That the "black friend" really never existed :sas1:

Agents and CACs on code.