Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Again you don’t know shyt, but you obviously on a witch hunt for me and want to make sure you do your WOAT banner justice. Went thru my whole history, quarantine got you bored. Do you check everybody race on this forum when they post something or you just love my style so much?
:comeon::mjpls:
We all know that you want to call me a n—-r. This cac hates when black people assert themselves.
the black st0rmfr0nt
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/never-write-cac-with-capital-letters.220708/#post-8737496

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:comeon:
You admitted to being white on this thread, I posted your own statements. save the dumb shyt.,

Again, show proof that I’m a white person....Ever occurred to your remedial ass that this screename with CAC in it, that is a play off of a anime character and this boards favorite thing to call white people just me being in character. I would literally change my avatar like it was leveling up with the neg rep like a power up when it was first made for fun. So again dumb bytch....there is no proof that I’m white. You take some joke comments and a screename to make a determination. I ask you again do you do a race check on everybody on this board that uses the word Nikka? And survey they post history or does my posting steez just gets you so horny.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again you don’t know shyt, but you obviously on a witch hunt for me and want to make sure you do your WOAT banner justice. Went thru my whole history, quarantine got you bored. Do you check everybody race on this forum when they post something or you just love my style so much?
You were saying??
:mjpls:
A lot of butt hurt black people in here

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again, show proof that I’m a white person....Ever occurred to your remedial ass that this screename with CAC in it, that is a play off of a anime character and this boards favorite thing to call white people just me being in character. I would literally change my avatar like it was leveling up with the neg rep like a power up when it was first made for fun. So again dumb bytch....there is no proof that I’m white. You take some joke comments and a screename to make a determination. I ask you again do you do a race check on everybody on this board that uses the word Nikka? And survey they post history or does my posting steez just gets you so horny.
Not reading that white boy. Shut the fuk up and stop ignoring or deflecting the proof that’s already been posted. Multiple times.
Just imagining what some of the thoughts of my fellow white brethren are when they watch this video.

I made this joke before but if the fact I think it and feel it makes it real why don't I say I'm transracial. I'm a asian trapped in a white man body, fukk it i'm a horse trapped in a human body, I'm Ghandi reborn into an american body.

It's just crazy to me, not sure fully what side of the fence I stand

Oh and Gandhi was racist towards black people. It’s not coincidence how you used that example . If you were black you would know this
:unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Enjoy your last day here.....go to st0rmfr0nt after you banned here, to kill time in this pandemic. :camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You read it so stop flexing and shut the fukk up.
White boy went from copping pleas and making excuses to full on white rage. As if we’re not supposed to be mad that he uses the n-word
:aicmon:
Whole time, check out how he never once states that he’s black. Because he can’t
:scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't beef with New York rats
There’s more important issues going on with this thread such as a white boy blatantly using the n-word. All regional beefs are squashed, code up and direct the energy where it needs to go.
:stopitslime: