Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Your CAC ass couldn't even live up your word of changing your avi at -3000 rep points
He’s at -3k for a reason but all of a sudden he can be “vouched” for on credibility. These cacs like him have some nerve though, I swear
:mjtf:
After all the quotes of his I posted and him admitting being white on more than one said posts, he tries to continue with the mind games as if it’s not there in black and white- he said “his white brethren” and being an “Asian trapped in a white man’s body”
:what:
He’s pulling the e-version of “I have black friends”

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He’s at -3k for a reason but all of a sudden he can be “vouched” for on credibility. These cacs like him have some nerve though, I swear
:mjtf:
After all the quotes of his I posted and him admitting it being white on more than one said posts, he tries to continue with the mind games as if it’s not there in black and white- he said “his white brethren” and being an “Asian trapped in a white man’s body”
:what:

He a CAC thinking that black people are low IQ animals. Thinking that we are gonna bow to him and his racist antics just because he is "down"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That white boy will phone a “black” friend to upload that pic - his life depends on being racist on black message boards. 7yrs in here- he’s invested and got emboldened. You don’t think these white people get hip to game by lurking on black message boards. That’s always their back up plan. Either say they have “black friends” to vouch or upload “their hand”. He’s a cac, he said it himself, his quotes say it- now he’s backtracking after getting caught.

he could’ve easily shut me up in 5 minutes if he was capable of really posting his own hand pic but he been ghost for almost 40 lol

you right...he probably looking for a black friend right now to send him a hand pic

2-3 hours from now he gonna post a grainy/fuzzy ass hand pic

:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She is indeed a blessing in these times. Getting rid of CACs saying racist shyt, and the sex workees.
wench workers who like to bust it open for white zaddy while degrading their own race. Matter of fact, they’ve been real quiet lately - not buying $40k bags, trollbaiting as heavy or bragging about entrehorenureship since the recent change...nvm.

:sas2:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
wench workers who like to bust it open fir white zaddy while degrading their own race. Matter of fact, they’ve been real quiet lately - not buying $40k bags, trollbaiting as heavy or bragging about entrehorenureship since the recent change...nvm.

:sas2:

He got hit the hardest......and the CACs that be saying slick racist shyt never can convince anyone with credibility to defend them.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he could’ve easily shut me up in 5 minutes if he was capable of really posting his own hand pic but he been ghost for almost 40 lol

you right...he probably looking for a black friend right now to send him a hand pic

@CACarot is dm’ing various posters as we type this begging for hand pics and vouchers. He’s even offering cash apps, and paypal, if necessary. Wait for it,.....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a boy, faggit. But we know that you’re white. Stop with the pretend blackness. This right here is admitting that you’re white. Fuk off . There’s comments of yours stating that you are white. That’s not up for debate

:laff: Oh **** you are hilarious. Now stop shytting up this thread with your incessant need for attention fakkit. You found out the cac is white. Move on and let the mods handle it. Stop trying to overtake this thread. shyt is old now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dumb ass nikka probably dislocated his shoulder ramming that door like that. The owner probably had time to grab the pole and bake cookies during all that. Look like none of them had a weapon themselves. What type of bum robbery was this?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stupid motherfukker really tried to commit burglary in the middle of the day while wearing sandals. :dead:
There’s also a white poster in @CACarot in this thread, who used this moment as his racist opportunity to use the n-word . Like they usually do. Story developing on Coli Nightly News..
:mjpls:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:deadmanny:
This is him right now — 50 mins and counting
giphy.gif