Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Waiting for @CACarot to enter the thread and tell us as a white person why he feels compelled to use the n—a word in this thread and others.
:gucci::jbhmm:

Here he is trying to justify symbolic lynching and a white boy hanging nooses - (seeing a common theme here )
11 years seem's OD for something like this. I feel like public shaming and people not wanting to associate with him will be enough of a punishment ...but 11 years for putting something on a statue no matter what just seems excessive.

I get it, the whole this happen to black men thing, so To hell with white people and give them the harshest punishment available. But on the real if that's how you want to do it then thats on you but I feel that is just cyclical in nature and that's not gonna achieve much. I mean you even said fukk dude family lol like you don't know sh1t about them and what they have to do with this ?? Nobody got physically hurt what he did was really an act of vandalism like graffiti on a mural 11 years is a alot for that no matter how you slice it. Was he dumb ? yes....racist ? yes...but does that equate to eleven years ? nope. Way more egregious offenses deserve that time and space in prison.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whi...aces-11-years-in-prison.305673/#post-12797825

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If I had to kill an intruder, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it. I'd be on the porch, chillin', and when the police showed up, I'd non-chalantly say "The body is on the living room floor. If you need chalk, and I hope you do, there is some in the 2nd drawer of the computer desk.":unimpressed:
First thing you do is get an attorney actually DONT speak with the police :mjlol: idiots. Justified or not YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT WAS JUSTIFIED and THEY HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU on the spot. If you got cameras then let that do that talking but don’t talk to the police at all. If they don’t believe you then you are in handcuffs :mjlol:
I’ve been there before

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000

Ummm This the internet boi. Do you know what race I am?....You see a screename but have no idea. Maybe I’m white, maybe I’m mixed, maybe I’m Mexican, maybe I’m black, Maybe I’m an iguana....You don’t know just like I don’t know what you are so STFU and get off my dikk you cry baby bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ummm This the internet boi. Do you know what race I am?....You see a screename but have no idea. Maybe I’m white, maybe I’m mixed, maybe I’m Mexican, maybe I’m black, Maybe I’m an iguana....You don’t know just like I don’t know what you are so STFU and get off my dikk you cry baby bytch.
Bytch - you are NOT BLACK , I posted proof of your own words of you saying that you’re white. Dumb fuk white boy with all that cackling. Look at this justification shyt. If you were black, you would say it. Fuk all the rest that you said. You got caught out here out your cave using the n-word bc no one called you out or checked your shyt this whole time - DONT come at me with that hyper whitesplaining bullshyt.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Bytch - you are NOT BLACK , I posted proof of your own words of you saying that you’re white. Dumb fuk white boy with all that cackling. Look at this dumb justification shyt. If you were black, you would say it. Fuk all the rest that you said.

Again you don’t know shyt, but you obviously on a witch hunt for me and want to make sure you do your WOAT banner justice. Went thru my whole history, quarantine got you bored. Do you check everybody race on this forum when they post something or you just love my style so much?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not a boy, faggit. But we know that you’re white. Stop with the pretend blackness. This right here is admitting that you’re white. Fuk off . There’s comments of yours stating that you are white. That’s not up for debate

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again you don’t know shyt, but you obviously on a witch hunt for me and want to make sure you do your WOAT banner justice. Went thru my whole history, quarantine got you bored. Do you check everybody race on this forum when they post something or you just love my style so much?

better make your last moments on this board memorable

:russ: :camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon:
You admitted to being white on this thread, I posted your own statements. save the dumb shyt... you were caught being white and using the n-word, multiple times -along with this gem.
You guy's hyping this wack ass bus fight ?....he didn't even let white man get up to square up so it was really just an assault by the black man. The white dude pretty much ate those punches I was expecting him to be knocked out, dazed or bleeding. If he didn't say Call the police at the end and instead just laughed or got up this would have been a full out L on the black guy.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Robbing a house/apartment in slides?
Robbing a house/apartment in the middle of the day with a camera facing directly on them?
Jumping off the top of the stairs?

tenor.gif