Combat Core (Created by Black game developer and Coli member MABManZ) (PC, Switch)

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yooo much love for that bro! :whoo:

You pushed the campaign to over 25%, made my day man I won't let you down w/ this game

Pledged $80 for your project. There's not alot of black programmers/Game developers out here, so those of us who can help should. Going to show your game to my son.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yooo much love for that bro! :whoo:

You pushed the campaign to over 25%, made my day man I won't let you down w/ this game
How come the larrybox and wii u only gettin love on the console side of the game.

Edit:
Gon try to bring some traffic to your kickstarter and will donate before it ends. You should def use indiegogo for future projects

Last edited:

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Pledged $80 for your project. There's not alot of black programmers/Game developers out here, so those of us who can help should. Going to show your game to my son.

Much appreciated!

How come the larrybox and wii u only gettin love on the console side of the game.

Edit:
Gon try to bring some traffic to your kickstarter and will donate before it ends. You should def use indiegogo for future projects

Can't promise PS4 right now because I didn't qualify for Sony's indie developer program

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
shyt looks nice, but I've played a lot of games like it. The character creator and how the online works will make or break it

edit: reading through the topic I respect the professionalism and the fact that @MABManZ is multi-talented and can pretty much do this thing on his own. I've donated to a kickstarter where the main dev pretty much needed to pay to get others to get his game done, and even though the goal had been accomplished, there was very little progress done on the game.

You earned a pledge, and when I get my next paycheck I'll send that your way.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Much appreciated!

Can't promise PS4 right now because I didn't qualify for Sony's indie developer program
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up my man. Someone said you need a "developer's claim" for stating the stretch goal of the ports. Idk but I brought u a bit traffic but idk bout ppl donating. Good luck regardless

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's up folks, if you wanted me in here you could have just asked!
Do you need any music for the game? I been looking to get my foot in the door with some audio production for video games. I did some work on a project for some students out of Virginia tech but the team fell apart and the project fell through. I did a ton of music for an rpg. Ambient tracks, themes, boss battles, etc.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've been waiting for a game like powerstone since the year 2000 if we donate do we get a copy of the game

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
shyt looks nice, but I've played a lot of games like it. The character creator and how the online works will make or break it

edit: reading through the topic I respect the professionalism and the fact that @MABManZ is multi-talented and can pretty much do this thing on his own. I've donated to a kickstarter where the main dev pretty much needed to pay to get others to get his game done, and even though the goal had been accomplished, there was very little progress done on the game.

You earned a pledge, and when I get my next paycheck I'll send that your way.
:salute:Much thanks to you sir!

@Slystallion Any pledge over $13 you will get the game for PC/Mac + Steam keys. If we get to the $90k it will be $5 add-on to get a console key on top of your pledge (MS and Nintendo want their cut they don't give keys for free)

We have a character editor in the game and those characters can be played online too, if you want a specifically made model for your own face/character we got a reward tier at $400 we will model your head and put it in the game!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:salute:Much thanks to you sir!

@Slystallion Any pledge over $13 you will get the game for PC/Mac + Steam keys. If we get to the $90k it will be $5 add-on to get a console key on top of your pledge (MS and Nintendo want their cut they don't give keys for free)

We have a character editor in the game and those characters can be played online too, if you want a specifically made model for your own face/character we got a reward tier at $400 we will model your head and put it in the game!

That's pretty awesome definitely giving the 13! Congrats on the game I pray you get to your goal