Combat Core (Created by Black game developer and Coli member MABManZ) (PC, Switch)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
wish it had a healthy online. I like the original characters and would cop.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is alright. I backed it during it's development. I didn't play it too long as there wasn't much meat to the game but I'm glad it's coming to the Switch. My main gripe was I wish it had different themed levels.

Daps
Update #21

Jan 9 2019

Steam 1.0 and Nintendo Switch Release January 10th, Rewards Information
Posted by Micah Betts (Creator)
3 Comments
3 likes
Hello backers!

It's been a long ride, and I apologize for going dark for long stretches, but we are finally here! I want to first thank everyone who backed the Kickstarter campaign and supported the project all this time.

Combat Core is leaving Steam Early Access this Thursday, January 10th, and simultaneously launching for the Nintendo Switch with online cross-play! The game will likely already be released by the time you read this! If you haven't already received your Steam key, please message me and I will get you sorted out!

For the release, I made a new trailer featuring the guests characters from TOME - Zetto and Kizuna, along with Ares - as they were never featured in previous trailers (along with a few other friends who backed the project you may recognize)

Switch Release

Porting to consoles was a stretch goal of the campaign, but unfortunately was not reached. When the Switch released I knew I had to do everything I could to get Combat Core on it!

Because the Switch port wasn't part of the original campaign, and the codes are less easily available than on Steam, I can only offer Switch codes to any backers at the Hard Core tier and higher - please send me a message if you are interested!

If you're interested in picking up the game on the Nintendo Switch, check out the game on Nintendo's website.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/combat-core-switch

Future Development, Non-physical Rewards

The game may be leaving Early Access, but that doesn't mean development has stopped! Expect more bugfixes and balance patches (I'm sure I didn't get everything), and hopefully more post-release content down the road.

If you are a Custom Core backer, and have not been in contact with me regarding getting your custom character content in the game, or any other rewards that have not been fulfilled, please contact me ASAP and I will try to get them included in a patch ASAP.

Physical Rewards

If you are a Hardcore Backer, thank you for your generous support! I have not forgotten you and will do my best to fulfill your pledge rewards. The plan was always to have physical rewards completed following the game's full launch, but getting the game complete took much longer than planned (surprise).

I appreciate your patience through all of this, and will be attempting to contact everyone very soon regarding shipping address and other details.

As always, I invite players to join the Combat Core Discord at Combat Core - Discord Me if you want to chat or challenge me online!

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone played it yet?

Just bought it and played through Arcade mode :ehh:

It has a nice combat system. Guards, reversals, parries, special attacks. You can create your own characters :ehh:

Brings back that Power Stone feeling for sure.

Hope they put out better stages than just VR stuff though.

Im not mad for spending $16 to help a breh out.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
just getting somethin like this off the ground is amazing. i never even see breh post before but im happy for him. and proud.