Colorism strikes again. Black Twitter not happy about Zendaya being more paid than keke Palmer based off her skin tone *** Keke responds!

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Colorist is always a thing we could talk about. So long as it's a problem, we shouldn't flat out ignore it.

What about Zoe Kravitz who just starred as the female lead in The Batman? And Zoe Saldana is about the same tone as Tessa, plus she's in Marvel as well.
Not black, not negro, not Yasher’el, ofcourse truth be told I hope our ppl don’t succeed in hollyweird. The last thing we need is our own being vessels of evil and propaganda.

Revelation 18:4​

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
It hurts when you put it like that but true
It's common sense they just don't like it . Why is Daniel Kaluah or John boyega not the next Spider-Man ? They been crushing all their rolls in the past few years , but they are black they will get their top roles in due time. Zendaya is light enough that young black and white girls see them selves in her .

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks as in movies and TV series
I don't feel like Lupita gets the same opportunities as Zendaya
shyt, Zendaya has said this herself
Lupita is a diva, according to what I've heard. Look how she keeps dropping out of projects, like that series with Natalie Portman for Apple.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
thats some real confidence. much respect

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Zendaya is a bigger star. Does being racially ambigous help? Yes. But she always had a bigger following than Keke Palmer and honestly Gen Z kids follow their celebrities way harder and when tested she has proven herself as an actress.

That said Keke has done very well in her own right, she has been in the game 20 years.

Last edited: