Colored People webseries (Directed & written by Coli member ghostwriterx) EP04 is up!

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@ghostwriterx

DAMN .. that was ... short .... As soon as I got into it it was over ... what gives ...

what happened writers block so you just cut it right there?

who was the skinny chick ... let me read the credits

Whitney Hice...
whitney-hice-photo-1-11354-458-0.jpg

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This was a solid episode, not too overstuffed with jokes but still kept going at a good pace. Also, the timing and delivery of Jada's lines was spot-on.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ghostwriterx

DAMN .. that was ... short .... As soon as I got into it it was over ... what gives ...

what happened writers block so you just cut it right there?

who was the skinny chick ... let me read the credits

Whitney Hice...
whitney-hice-photo-1-11354-458-0.jpg

I'd rather it be too short then too long, at least for these early ones. Feel like 5-7 mins is a good sweet spot for a webisode. Thanks for watching.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Pretty good episode, it was short and a lot better than last week's episode. You should bring back the breh with the weird hat at some point, he's got good comedic timing

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not feeling the camera work and editing at all. From the angles, shaking, to the zooming etc... Seems way to amateur for the amount of effort it looks like went into putting this together. With that said.. I know it takes a lot of work to go from idea to creation so props on that. Just keep perfecting your craft and dont cut corners.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not feeling the camera work and editing at all. From the angles, shaking, to the zooming etc... Seems way to amateur for the amount of effort it looks like went into putting this together. With that said.. I know it takes a lot of work to go from idea to creation so props on that. Just keep perfecting your craft and dont cut corners.

We were going for a documentary feel, so that was on purpose.:yeshrug:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty good episode, it was short and a lot better than last week's episode. You should bring back the breh with the weird hat at some point, he's got good comedic timing
yeah that's my boy from school, we thought about casting him as Waddell for a min, but he's not old enough. Funny cat, carried the ep.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yo, now we cooking.

This was a great ep. Like someone said, just as I was sinking into it, it ended, which isn't always a bad thing.

The dude with the hat was on point for the whole thing. I like how to story drove the dialogue rather than the other way around which happened in the first 2.

:salute: