Colored People webseries (Directed & written by Coli member ghostwriterx) EP04 is up!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Alright episode, once again not too much to complain about, but nothing much that stood out either. Except cut the cougar chick altogether and put the old black guy back in. If this show gets picked up by a network I'm sure it's because of your uncanny ability to get rid of the only full black person after only one episode. :wow:

I know he's in the next ep though, I'm just fukking witcha. :russ:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Ep was cool, not as funny as last weeks but it's gotta be hard to pack as much in that short a time-span as you did last week.

No real notes or thoughts.

Once again...

:salute:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why is this unstickied??? I forgot Tuesday passed and was forced to search for this...

edit: nice episode.. not to much ... nice to have a couple of episodes in the office...

Maybe episode with them having a meeting among themselves preparing slides and stuff for their next training session..

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's your budget per episode breh?
I'm not gonna sticky it right now breh because I didn't before, but @hexagram23 got his schedule on this. He'll decide.

So what happens next? we gotta wait for you to get more capital to finish shooting?

Initially I took it as you had 10 episodes done and wanted funding to work on season 2

Yeah, our initial budget was 1K per ep, but we wound up spending around $8,000 on the first five. :sadcam: We were thinking about trying to shoot a few more before the summer is out, but probably not going to happen, got a kid on the way in Oct. so kind of cash strapped right now. Going to spend the next few months promoting, try and build a larger audience before we try and raise more money. Hopefully be back in production by next summer.:ld:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright episode, once again not too much to complain about, but nothing much that stood out either. Except cut the cougar chick altogether and put the old black guy back in. If this show gets picked up by a network I'm sure it's because of your uncanny ability to get rid of the only full black person after only one episode. :wow:

I know he's in the next ep though, I'm just fukking witcha. :russ:
:heh:

@ghostwriterx eps 3 & 4 were a big improvement on 2. :tu: