Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna get hate for this but the Nerdsoul dude is overreacting. The Collider crew is pretty diverse but I do agree with him on the coverage of POC films

Campea just came off as a white person that didn't know any better not with malice.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Could have easily said "inner city hommies" or just "Homeboys" nah not slick at all. But I dont know why it's being brought up when it was 8 years ago
He was dating a black woman at the time or use to date one :mjpls:... So he felt he could use the word to point out the movies racism. He should not have said it. Way too comfortable.:hhh: He would have gotten heat for saying "inner city hommies" anyway tho:mjlol:

8 years later...yea thats cause dude is salty about Collider. I'm not sure his connection "works", but he was valid on the lack of diversity.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He was dating a black woman at the time or use to date one... So he felt he could use the word to point out the movies racism. He should not have said it. Way too comfortable. He would have gotten heat for saying "inner city hommies" anyway tho:mjlol:

8 years later...yea thats cause dude is salty about Collider. I'm not sure his connection "works", but he was valid on the lack of diversity.
:why: how sway? When he didn't get any flack for the nikkas comment?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:camby: that shyt makes no sense
i mean, there's no way to defend saying it. i don't know the Louis bit offhand. and if there's any defense, which there isn't, everyone grew up listening to music that said the N word 9 times a verse, whereas, I'm not sure I've heard the word "kike" more than 3 times in anything in my entire life. maybe a movie here and there. I'll stop now, b/c i'm not gonna win and i'm not trying to

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Don't watch the show i just listen to the podcast, but I haven't been following since Rocha(?) kept crying about Justice league and how people was commenting about Cavils cg upper lip and how ridiculous it looked :stopitslime::russ:

Dude was taking that shyt to heart and having a hissy fit :francis:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I remember Sinead was on Josh show and he asked her straight up "black guys or white guys" and she was little confused at first but then when she realized the question she didn't hesitate to say white guys.

Ashley seem cool but considering that she is Persian I definitely can see her being more :mjpls: than Natasha.

Ashley be lusting after Drake but we all know he's on the lighter side of the spectrum :sas2:
I remember that. The white man insecurities...what type of cuck question is that :scust:

Natasha is south African and Ashley is Syrian