Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn it's some fellow movie talk fans on the coli???:leon: I watch this shyt everyday at work.

I'll take Natasha out of all the girls though:blessed:

Sinead got a kid plus she :mjpls:and Ashley probably is too.

I know Natasha with a white dude anyway :russ:but I never got any :mjpls: vibes.
Sinead on team:mjpls: for real :ohhh:Ashley seems cool though I don't think so:jbhmm:Natasha seems a lot more reserved and possibly :mjpls:though

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The other faqqots in the video are very annoying.

Rappaport keeping it 100 as usual tho.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Sinead on team:mjpls: for real :ohhh:Ashley seems cool though I don't think so:jbhmm:Natasha seems a lot more reserved and possibly :mjpls:though
I remember Sinead was on Josh show and he asked her straight up "black guys or white guys" and she was little confused at first but then when she realized the question she didn't hesitate to say white guys.

Ashley seem cool but considering that she is Persian I definitely can see her being more :mjpls: than Natasha.

Ashley be lusting after Drake but we all know he's on the lighter side of the spectrum :sas2:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i didn't realize people here watch this shyt. i don't even check websites anymore, i just skim movie talk every day.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
surprised yall support this man and watch his shyt, when he showed you he doesn't give a damn aabout black americans, when he started to shyt on Kaepernick

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The other faqqots in the video are very annoying.

Rappaport keeping it 100 as usual tho.
:whoa:Chill Collider fam is cool it was all jokes. They're normally more family oriented though which is why they were a bit caught off guard. The comment section was either wanting Rappaport back or never again :dead:I didn't know they knew him so long though if it wasn't for them keeping a specific schedule they would've let him rant more. Kristian was loving it trying to get him more riled:bryan::bryan:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I remember Sinead was on Josh show and he asked her straight up "black guys or white guys" and she was little confused at first but then when she realized the question she didn't hesitate to say white guys.

Ashley seem cool but considering that she is Persian I definitely can see her being more :mjpls: than Natasha.

Ashley be lusting after Drake but we all know he's on the lighter side of the spectrum :sas2:
:francis:well cali chicks:manny::hubie:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
:whoa:Chill Collider fam is cool it was all jokes. They're normally more family oriented though which is why they were a bit caught off guard. The comment section was either wanting Rappaport back or never again :dead:I didn't know they knew him so long though if it wasn't for them keeping a specific schedule they would've let him rant more. Kristian was loving it trying to get him more riled:bryan::bryan:

I hate these low grade internet movie "journalist" geeks from sites like Collider. The pond scum of film journalism.