Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i tried the Harloff show a few times. they just aren't funny. the guy Brent? Bret? might be one of the least funny people I've ever seen. i also find the Schmoedown stuff - to borrow a term from the kids - cringey as fukk. the idea of competitive movie trivia is cool, but all the WWE theatrics are so fukkin corny. i had to bail on that after one season on Collider. i know that's his background, but it's just cornball central

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i hate that dude Joe Star. not really sure why. they have Dan, who is the smart know-it-all dude, and Spencer who is the sarcastic, mildly funny prick, and i feel like that Star guy wants desperately to be both. he sucks. i like the big black girl, and the big black dude, and ... the big white guy. ha, don't know their names but the fatties that revolve on the show are all fine. Roth is ok. Dan is cool. they're decent, but Collider had a much better format.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
is collider dead frfr now?

i went on their youtube for the first time in months cause i wanted to see their reaction to the marvel sizzle and its just a bunch of 1 min videos and random talks with celebrities i dont care about

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

i went on their youtube for the first time in months cause i wanted to see their reaction to the marvel sizzle and its just a bunch of 1 min videos and random talks with celebrities i dont care about
Yeah, it's over. I fukks with New Rock Stars, Double Toasted, Just My Opinion and Beyond the Trailer now. John Cpea sometimes to.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Yeah they got rid of everybody. All the regulars have their own youtube channels now.