Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn. Got rid of it with the quickness.

Not too sad though, since outside of the occasional schmoedown, I hardly watch it anymore.

I still watch Campea though. He’s definitely pretentious and full of himself but it’s more entertaining than collider has been for a while.

Edit: apparently this might be a good thing though going by Harloff’s Twitter:ehh:

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So apparently they fired Napzok and Macuga too which I'm surprised by because they've been part of the Schmoes and Schmoedown since the beginning.

I wonder if anybody will come back now they don't have to listen to Complex anymore.

Also I find it funny that they sold Collider considering they were using the Movie Talk studios to shoot Everyday Struggle during BET Awards week.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Mark Ellis is a fukkin cornball. i hate that they don't have the hosts anymore. i think they probably all got better jobs tbh. i don't understand how Collider sustains the channel anyway. they put out constant videos, have a huge staff, and only have 400k subscribers? I woulda thought they had like 3 mil. i guess the website, which i've literally never been on, makes big money?
Ellis is cool as a guest, but terrible as a host. He does that typical comedian thing of always going for the joke.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I figured things would go south for them when Campea left. Movie Talk was struggling when Campea left the 1st time.

What's ironic is that Fernandez was the person in charge of Collider for Complex and Complex is still keeping Complex in their advertising team so all they really did was just sell it to the guy already running it.

If you notice Campea started really complaining after Verizon and Hearst bought into Complex Media. You could tell Campea didn't like something about their changes.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I heard frosty got his ass teared apart by one of marvel actors

I guess the Spider-Man kid was the one

Has this been confirmed? Reddit seems to think it was Mackie. But Reddit is notoriously racist.

I was thinking it was Benedict or Brolin, but people are saying the guy denied it was Brolin.

Any links or evidence?