Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Tiffany in these shorts :ohlawd:

I remember this vid...
l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Thought Ashley was Indian but Natasha is top tier.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Campea gone, dude prob got fired

John Campea

I did want to give those of you who follow me on social media the heads up that I have given my 2 weeks notice to Complex and that I’m leaving Collider Video. Since I took 2 weeks vacation time when my friend died on Friday, that means you won’t be seeing me back on Collider (except for some stuff I pre-recorded and any guest or freelance stuff I do with them in the future).

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Campea gone, dude prob got fired

John Campea

I'm gonna get hate for this but the Nerdsoul dude is overreacting. The Collider crew is pretty diverse but I do agree with him on the coverage of POC films

Campea just came off as a white person that didn't know any better not with malice.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Liberal whites always find a way to say the n word
I just don't know why they are so desperate to say it. I don't patronage gay circles or ppl of that ilk and i still don't have an itch to use queer. Same with Jews and kike even though they are evil ppl. I just don't get it

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn, Campea really gone? Dude left and came back and is gone again. :francis:

Edit @Bigbigguy, I think dude has a point on the diversity aspect.

Ashley, Natasha, Sinead and Wendy are really only used to read topics or Twitter questions.

David is the only black person there (and to keep it real, David be on some other shyt a lot of the time) and Rocha is starting to get a little more shine, but other than that, it's usually 3 or 4 white dudes on the main show with occasionally Perri or once in a blue moon Clarke shows up.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I just don't know why they are so desperate to say it. I don't patronage gay circles or ppl of that ilk and i still don't have an itch to use queer. Same with Jews and kike even though they are evil ppl. I just don't get it
not to steal a Louis CK bit, but it's just a buttery word. it's illiterative. same goes for "fakkit." "queer" isn't even a "bad" word is it?