Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Boggie basically said free speech says people can say stuff you like and stuff you don't like. He said I don't agree with him but I respect his right to have that opinion.
If your opinions are based on lies and white supremacist propaganda then you deserve to get ridiculed and criticized for them. There's nothing to respect.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If your opinions are based on lies and white supremacist propaganda then you deserve to get ridiculed and criticized for them. There's nothing to respect.
Exactly. He tried to kill the steam of the situation by saying :"Jon is trying on the idea." Like racism and bigotry is a hat you can take on and off. He literally refers to it as a fukkin hat in the video. fukk that fat neckbeard too. Too afraid to loose his fanbase by fully agreeing.:camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Exactly. He tried to kill the steam of the situation by saying :"Jon is trying on the idea." Like racism and bigotry is a hat you can take on and off. He literally refers to it as a fukkin hat in the video. fukk that fat neckbeard too. Too afraid to loose his fanbase by fully agreeing.:camby:
The fact that you don't see what there is to respect it the problem. You're both getting lost in the content and missing the greater idea. You may have opinions other people disagree with and you have a right to those opinions whatever they are and people should respect your right to them.

I learned a long time ago how to be in the presence of people I fundamentally disagree with and be ok with it. I'm noticing that with a lot of people if they disagree with you they can't handle being in your presence or hearing stuff they disagree with. I can stand in front of someone like JonTron and think he's a complete idiot and have a normal functioning conversation with him if he was a coworker for example or a customer and treat him with the basic respect a human being deserves.

His opinions and ignorance aren't my problem and ultimately don't really effect me and lastly he has a right to feel about any given subject however he wants to feel and if he isn't hurting others that's ok.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that you don't see what there is to respect it the problem. You're both getting lost in the content and missing the greater idea. You may have opinions other people disagree with and you have a right to those opinions whatever they are and people should respect your right to them.

I learned a long time ago how to be in the presence of people I fundamentally disagree with and be ok with it. I'm noticing that with a lot of people if they disagree with you they can't handle being in your presence or hearing stuff they disagree with. I can stand in front of someone like JonTron and think he's a complete idiot and have a normal functioning conversation with him if he was a coworker for example or a customer and treat him with the basic respect a human being deserves.

His opinions and ignorance aren't my problem and ultimately don't really effect me and lastly he has a right to feel about any given subject however he wants to feel and if he isn't hurting others that's ok.
:russ: So in other words you're cool with someone hating your entire existence

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille

This may be the best post in this thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:russ: So in other words you're cool with someone hating your entire existence
Not everybody is gonna like you. That's reality. It's better to learn to deal with it than not. I've been in life situations where I'm forced to interact with people that I don't like and people that don't like me. You just deal with them in the context required keep it neutral and when it's over keep it moving. I work a customer service oriented job in mostly rural areas and when I walk up to the door and they're flying the confederate flag I simply shrug it off do my job and leave. I'm sure I've interacted with plenty of people that hate my guys for the color of my skin. It is what it is I got over it a long time ago.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Support "opinions" that would like to see you erased from existence brehs :francis:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

:rudy: You know damn well that if he said something negative about gay people or Jewish people no one would be saying any of that nonsense. He would be universally condemned.

He said ignorant comments like how rich black people commit more crimes than poor white people. Anyone with a basic understanding of sociology would know that poor people commit more crimes regardless of race or ethnic background. There's nothing to respect there.

JonTron: "Wealthy Blacks Commit More Crime Than Poor Whites" - CraveOnline
Destiny then countered JonTron’s argument, saying that “the best way to fix crime in the US would be to deport all of the poor people,” as “poor whites commit a lot of crime, too, disproportionately compared to wealthier whites.” When asked whether he thought that “poor blacks probably commit more crime relative to wealthier black people,” he replied: “They do. Wealthy blacks also commit more crime than poor whites. That’s a fact. Look it up.”

His opinions and ignorance ARE a problem if you have a large audience of fans. If this was some random person working at Walmart then no one would care. This person has hundreds of Youtube videos, his own website, and a large fanbase. In his eyes, expressing his white supremacist views are more important than making money. If you express those views, you better be ready to deal with the consequences.:yeshrug: Especially when people go to entertainment to escape from problems in the world such as racism.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This may be the best post in this thread

:francis: You think so? I understand why the brehs are angry here. It's not just these racist youtubers real problem is that there are those in positions of power with the same sick opinions that aren't playing fair or being tolerant like good ole @winb83

Hate should be ridiculed and stifled.