Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't see what was wrong with the tweet:yeshrug:

Also I never really cared that much for him when he was on IGN doing that Playstation show

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Also I never really cared that much for him when he was on IGN doing that Playstation show

Greg said it wasn't just the tweet but the tweet was indicative of other things. Obviously if you run a business like they do you don't want to be seen as sexist......or just not funny

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

The joke is fine, it's the intent behind the joke that's the problem. Colin is one of those "SJW's, "Snowflakes", "The Left are crybabies" etc. White guys. If you've payed attention to him for the last few months you know that his tweet was meant to bait people so he'd have more shyt to complain about.

My problem with that is ive heard far more offensive shyt from them on shows.

On camera with context, Colin has been in on those jokes and he's never been called out because it genuinely felt like a joke. This was not the case this time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Colin tweet about a day without women is misogynist. There's no getting around it. It was something someone like him should have the good sense not to do.

Let's put it into easier to understand terms. If during the Million Man March Twitter existed and a white known person tweeted "well I guess the crime rate will be zero today" would you say you don't see anything wrong with that joke? That's basically what Colin did but targeted at women. He took a stereotype about them on a day they're marching for womens issues and made a fukked up joke about them.

I mean really when the guy tweeted that how else did he think it would play out? Did he think his misogynist joke would be celebrated I wonder because that's effin stupid.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
There seems to be a pattern with white male gamer personalities on youtube. It all started with that "gamergate" shyt.

If you see any of these youtube personalities whine about feminist(Even if its deserved) and using phrases like "SJW" or "virtue signaling" they on that :mjpls:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
There seems to be a pattern with white male gamer personalities on youtube. It all started with that "gamergate" shyt.

If you see any of these youtube personalities whine about feminist(Even if its deserved) and using phrases like "SJW" or "virtue signaling" they on that :mjpls:

Yep.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

But doesn't like 3/4 of this forum whine about feminists ?:patrice:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Throw in whining about "political correctness" and "outrage culture" and you pretty much have the DNA of :mjpls: in general

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I just heard about JonTron. :mindblown: So now he outed himself as a white supremacist? :shaq2: He also said some other dumbass comments too. The funny thing is that he's supposed to have ties to Iran but he's complaining about immigration. :heh: I'm disappointed but this new Trump era has been exposing all of the closet white supremacists. It's just a matter of who is next to get put on that screen.