Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm curious why u typed up a 4 paragraph dissertation in response to a post I made just so you can avoid answering me when it came time to actually back up your claims.

Were you really interested in having a discussion or were you just posting for daps?
At the time I posted it I mistakenly assumed you were a reasonable person capable of rational discourse.

I have since learned otherwise and have elected to not jump down your rabbit hole of willful ignorance.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
At the time I posted it I mistakenly assumed you were a reasonable person capable of rational discourse.

I have since learned otherwise and have elected to not jump down your rabbit hole of willful ignorance.
but you'll engage me in a petty back and forth like this, okay bud.

you're welcome to answer the question in the name of 'rational discourse' anytime. or you can just keep replying with nonsense. I'm cool either way.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
To be clear, because I see where you're going with this, I haven't said what he is or isn't. I'm just saying what I suspect of him as from other folks I've seen share similar views like his.
You don't have to actually know a person personally to know some things about them. The stuff people share/talk about and their company says a lot.

Again, you haven't told me what do you define as racist?? I can bet you $100 you'll never hear "******" or any other racial slur on those gaming podcasts. Again, if your idea of racist is simply racial slurs/interpersonal racism then you can confirm your idea that he's not racist.

Again, you're asking for evidence of something that's very hard to prove because the criteria/prerequisites of racism is largely different depending on who you ask.

I dislike outrage culture and silencing everyone since it's good to hear what people has to say but with that being said but if someone is in particular upset about certain out rage and themselves selectively blocking people who disagree with them it rings some alarms. he's been said to have block lots and lots of people on twitter who don't agree with his views and he's made tweets suggesting staunch disapproval of Colin kapernick for example.

It just seems to contradict his hatred of outrage culture. I find the term "outrage culture" funny because we know it's mostly non whites that are called SJW's. Like for example, I don't think ND was racist for their casting of the white girl for Nadine and I thought the devs response was genuine given their explanation but why would someone who's against silencing everybody have a issue, with people speaking out about it?? Again you keep dodging the question of whether you're american/black/white etc. It''ll help me understand your questioning of what's racist and what do you think it is. Racism in USA is more than "I'm ___- and I hate _____" or "death to _____".

@Dirty Mcdrawz here^

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
JonTron Loses Thousands Of Subscribers After Racism Controversy

JonTron has seen a huge drop in his subscribers since his controversial comments about race and immigration aired earlier this week. Jon made a number of highly controversial comments over the course of a two hour live stream with fellow YouTuber Destiny, and the reaction from the online community has been swift and disapproving.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-16-at-11.25.18-640x306.png

Bear in mind that these are net statistics, so they are taking into account the subs he is gaining and losing at the same time, and then creating an average between them. You can see that despite the kind of large gains that a YouTuber with as many subs as Jon will typically gain, he is still currently sat on a negative number, indicating a great deal of displeasure from subscribers:

Screen-Shot-2017-03-16-at-11.25.01-768x373.png

Screen-Shot-2017-03-16-at-11.25.09-640x260.png

Jon’s losses pale in comparison to the Fine Bros however, who managed to lose 300,000 subscribers in just 24 hours back in 2016 when they announced a ridiculous set of plans revolving around their ‘React’ series of videos. It remains to be seen whether this dip in Jon’s subscribers will persist as time passes after the scandal, or whether this will be a long term issue for the outspoken right wing gamer.

Ronald

Daps
"I played this game for 1 hour, it doesn't deserve the praise" :skip: people take this guys opinions seriously

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
But with people like Colin you never hear them speak up to defend the oppressed groups, but they are quick to defend the white guys right to do the oppressing. They complain about the protest, but have nothing to say about the reason for the protest. Then they play the victim when they are called out for the shyt.

Start at about 17:25. It's from around the time of Ferguson. Can you please explain this if he's such a white supremacist.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Start at about 17:25. It's from around the time of Ferguson. Can you please explain this if he's such a white supremacist.

He's also gone on record in support of clear white supremacist/racists. And criticized black peoples protest of the same problems he's talking about here

He claims he's "socially liberal, and fiscally conservative" but he pretends to not realize that two are intrinsically connected. You go out voting for white supremacists in the name of "fiscal conservatism" they will continue their policies that harm black people.

You can't claim to understand the black plight in America then keep voting and supporting people that continue to enact damaging policy.

You see when the shyt hit the fan he ran directly to conservative radio white supremacists.

Those words are empty to me when his actions show he supports white supremacy for his own personal gain.

A lot of white folks do this. They pretend to play nice in public, but when it comes down to either supporting their own interests or supporting minority groups they always pick themselves. It's why trump is president right now

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Of course cornballs are caping for Colin on here. :booklol:

fukk that piece of shyt, Kinda Funny probably going down... he was the only dude worth paying attention to ironically. :kobedunno: