Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
So you think people are picking on poor old Colin cause he's a White man with an opinion? :mjlol:

Plenty of people liberal or otherwise have taken rap lyrics to task for misogyny.

Had jay z made that same tweet on the same day, he would have gotten it worse than Colin. He wouldn't have had scores of cacs running to his defend his "right to an opinion" :comeon:

The difference between Colin and jay z is that jay z has made some real life strides and progress in empowering women despite the lyrics to some of his music. If Colin was out championing for women's issues, and then made an ill advised joke, he would have gotten more of a pass.

But with people like Colin you never hear them speak up to defend the oppressed groups, but they are quick to defend the white guys right to do the oppressing. They complain about the protest, but have nothing to say about the reason for the protest. Then they play the victim when they are called out for the shyt.
What's the reason for the protest?

What did those woman hope to accomplish?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like...?

What are they actually protesting? What issues?
Do your googles mufukka, I ain't playing this goofy ass game with you.

Judging by your screen name I already know how this goes.

I name an issue, you tell me why it doesn't exist.

fukk outa here buddy:camby:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Alpha Male is clearly a :mjpls: cac...what black person is gonna have the username 'alpha male'...mate just off top i know you're beta as fucc :mjlol:

@winb83 is the very definition of a smart dumb nicca...he's trying though bless him

@502Nels you're the only black breh in your crew of friends aren't you? :mjgrin:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Do your googles mufukka, I ain't playing this goofy ass game with you.

Judging by your screen name I already know how this goes.

I name an issue, you tell me why it doesn't exist.

fukk outa here buddy:camby:

I'm asking you to come up with a single reason as to why these people are protesting. I don't want to argue with you, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from because I don't see it.

I would agree that women were marginalized in the past, hell they weren't even allowed to vote... but I fail to see how they are being marginalized now. Especially to the degree that they need to call mass attention to it and demand a high holy day all to themselves where you're not even allowed to JOKE about it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm asking you to come up with a single reason as to why these people are protesting. I don't want to argue with you, I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from because I don't see it.

I would agree that women were marginalized in the past, hell they weren't even allowed to vote... but I fail to see how they are being marginalized now. Especially to the degree that they need to call mass attention to it and demand a high holy day all to themselves where you're not even allowed to JOKE about it.
That's exactly what you want to do is argue.

If you don't see an issue for awareness, ain't nothing I can tell you:camby:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
No I'm just breaking down why he likely is the way he is. An excuse is an attempt to justify why he is that way. There isn't a justification for willing and intentional ignorance. Understanding why something happened isn't agreement of it. There is a value in the ability to understand others even if you don't agree with them.

Breh, he's racist because he wants to be. You shouldn't have to know nor interact with certain groups of people to not hold negative, hate-filled thoughts on them.

The fact is Boggie was attacked here for basically saying I disagree with him but he has a right to feel however he feels and we'll talk about it later.

Facts are this on both sides there are people who don't even respect the basic human ability to form an opinion on something. I'm simply saying I don't pick and choose when it's ok for a person to have an opinion on something based on me agreeing with the end result.

Boogie got called out for basically saying that JonTron was "Trying new ideas" as if racism is a fukking coat you can put on and take off whenever you feel like it. This is normalizing racism as if it's an opinion on music and not a vile hatred of people simply because of the color of our skin.:dahell:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

This has absolutely nothing to do with the situation.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Breh, he's racist because he wants to be. You shouldn't have to know nor interact with certain groups of people to not hold negative, hate-filled thoughts on them.

Boogie got called out for basically saying that JonTron was "Trying new ideas" as if racism is a fukking coat you can put on and take off whenever you feel like it. This is normalizing racism as if it's an opinion on music and not a vile hatred of people simply because of the color of our skin.:dahell:

This has absolutely nothing to do with the situation.
Trying out new ideas is defending colonialism on twitter? These cats man I swear....

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wow i didnt know bout that kaepernic tweet he made. fukk this cac, who knew racist ass neogaf would actually good for once.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Nah it wasn't "honest" it was an invitation to jump down your cac in denial rabbit whole.

Go away.

I'm curious why u typed up a 4 paragraph dissertation in response to a post I made just so you can avoid answering me when it came time to actually back up your claims.

Were you really interested in having a discussion or were you just posting for daps?