Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're making excuses for his racism.
No I'm just breaking down why he likely is the way he is. An excuse is an attempt to justify why he is that way. There isn't a justification for willing and intentional ignorance. Understanding why something happened isn't agreement of it. There is a value in the ability to understand others even if you don't agree with them.

The fact is Boggie was attacked here for basically saying I disagree with him but he has a right to feel however he feels and we'll talk about it later.

Facts are this on both sides there are people who don't even respect the basic human ability to form an opinion on something. I'm simply saying I don't pick and choose when it's ok for a person to have an opinion on something based on me agreeing with the end result.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
you are missing context.
google what that day meant for women and what they organized...

Lol@ your name/comment combination though
Sorry I don't believe women's day was anything more than an excuse for people seeking attention. There are plenty of women who are proud 365 days a year.

And regardless, any rational human being could see that it was a joke. You're on a hip hop forum, please don't pretend you are offended by slights towards women.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No I'm just breaking down why he likely is the way he is. An excuse is an attempt to justify why he is that way. There isn't a justification for willing and intentional ignorance. Understanding why something happened isn't agreement of it. There is a value in the ability to understand others even if you don't agree with them.

The fact is Boggie was attacked here for basically saying I disagree with him but he has a right to feel however he feels and we'll talk about it later.

Facts are this on both sides there are people who don't even respect the basic human ability to form an opinion on something. I'm simply saying I don't pick and choose when it's ok for a person to have an opinion on something based on me agreeing with the end result.
You keep saying "it's just an opinion" like we're talking about coke vs. Pepsi or some shyt.

Wanting a race eradicated is not merely an "opinion" that you can "try on" from time to time.

It's absurd and insulting to even present it that way.

Especially when I've never seen any of these guys "defending his right to an opinion" defend any of the groups jontron would like eradicated.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sorry I don't believe women's day was anything more than an excuse for people seeking attention. There are plenty of women who are proud 365 days a year.

And regardless, any rational human being could see that it was a joke. You're on a hip hop forum, please don't pretend you are offended by slights towards women.
*Looks at username*

:mjlol:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

Lol i don't need to feel offended to be intelligent enough to recognize a situation where others might be...

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Lol i don't need to feel offended to be intelligent enough to recognize a situation where others might be...
Okay well if that guy is a sexist and a mysoginist for that joke then Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg and a slew other other rappers should be blackballed as the anti christ for the shyt they've said repeatedly over the course of several years.

bytches ain't shyt but _______

99 problems but _______

And yet I don't see liberals boycotting Jay Z when he performed at HRC's rally.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You keep saying "it's just an opinion" like we're talking about coke vs. Pepsi or some shyt.

Wanting a race eradicated is not merely an "opinion" that you can "try on" from time to time.

It's absurd and insulting to even present it that way.

Especially when I've never seen any of these guys "defending his right to an opinion" defend any of the groups jontron would like eradicated.
Welcome to the real world where people take convenient stances on things based upon what side they agree with and the majority only care about stuff that directly effects them. What I'm saying is that in itself is wrong. free thought and free speech should always be defended regardless of what is being thought or said as long as that's all that's happening and actions damaging another aren't being taken.

This isn't a hat he tried on its an opinion likely born of his own ignorance in living a sheltered life isolated from something yet still having an opinion on it. like I said the guy is an idiot.

If you want an example of how ignorant and self-absorbed most people are look at this clip. That guy is the quintessential American thats ignorant about something (probably willingly) until it comes into his life as advantageous for him then he sees the value in it.

These people live in their bubbles and half of them are educated by propaganda about stuff and only when that bubble pops can they form intelligent opinions about things.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Welcome to the real world where people take convenient stances on things based upon what side they agree with and the majority only care about stuff that directly effects them. What I'm saying is that in itself is wrong. free thought and free speech should always be defended regardless of what is being thought or said as long as that's all that's happening and actions damaging another aren't being taken.
Talk about hate almost always leads to action of that hate.

Every time a Dillan Roof acts out this hate he was inspired by jontron types saying the shyt.

Free speech has limits.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Okay well if that guy is a sexist and a mysoginist for that joke then Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg and a slew other other rappers should be blackballed as the anti christ for the shyt they've said repeatedly over the course of several years.

bytches ain't shyt but _______

99 problems but _______

And yet I don't see liberals boycotting Jay Z when he performed at HRC's rally.
So you think people are picking on poor old Colin cause he's a White man with an opinion? :mjlol:

Plenty of people liberal or otherwise have taken rap lyrics to task for misogyny.

Had jay z made that same tweet on the same day, he would have gotten it worse than Colin. He wouldn't have had scores of cacs running to his defend his "right to an opinion" :comeon:

The difference between Colin and jay z is that jay z has made some real life strides and progress in empowering women despite the lyrics to some of his music. If Colin was out championing for women's issues, and then made an ill advised joke, he would have gotten more of a pass.

But with people like Colin you never hear them speak up to defend the oppressed groups, but they are quick to defend the white guys right to do the oppressing. They complain about the protest, but have nothing to say about the reason for the protest. Then they play the victim when they are called out for the shyt.