Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm just presenting broader arguments, and how they might be spun. obviously a lot of this can change based on exactly what is said
I'm tired of people telling me that the desire for me and my families death/harm is a "political opinion":comeon:

Don't spin that argument my way

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of people telling me that the desire for me and my families death/harm is a "political opinion":comeon:

Don't spin that argument my way
There shouldn't even BE discussions about this. There shouldn't be any "opinions "or ground to stand on for/against targeted tyranny towards a people. It shouldn't exist period.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There shouldn't even BE discussions about this. There shouldn't be any "opinions "or ground to stand on for/against targeted tyranny towards a people. It shouldn't exist period.
It shouldn't. But as you can see well meaning people fall for it easily.

That's been their game. Can't call people ******s and wear white hoods anymore. So they came up with code words like "nationalism", and "un-American" while calling that shyt "politics" so they can play the victim and dumb assess like @winb83 can defend them. :stopitslime:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
He bought the season pass though the black hokage was wrong about it taking a long time to unlock the characters(he's often wrong about a lot of things) but the point remains ethos couldn't have know how long it takes to organically unlock the characters because he bought the season pass.
It takes 25k renown, season pass or not, u know how long it takes to save up that much renown :gucci:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
What backlash?

People saying they didn't like it was all that happened. He played the victim card and went crazy with it. He could have just apologized and moved on.

And people catch flak for sexist jokes all the time.

And I've never heard Greg or any of the other guys crack a similar joke. They were clearly bothered by Colin's joke and the rest of his twitter shenanigans

People are acting like he told women to stay in the kitchen.

And gregs made more than a few abortion jokes that I know people would find offensive. Tim's the only one off the top of my head that I don't think I've ever heard say anything that people would find offensive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People are acting like he told women to stay in the kitchen.
The jokes come from the same place. He might as well have said it. On a day where women were trying to raise awareness about the misogynistic portions of American culture. He decides unprovoked to disparage their efforts using one of the stereotypes they are fighting against.

Like I said, I don't think it's the most insensitive joke ever told. But he knew it was controversial when he said it. Then he gets backlash and wanna act surprised. That's cac privilege 101 and he deserves no support or defending.

And gregs made more than a few abortion jokes that I know people would find offensive. Tim's the only one off the top of my head that I don't think I've ever heard say anything that people would find offensive
I don't know about that. But it wasn't on abortion day purposely tormenting abortion recipients.:comeon:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not married. And this "joke" promotes a damaging stereotype. It's not a funny or harmless stereotype. It's something that women have to fight against on a daily bases.

I don't think it was the most insensitive of jokes, but there's nothing to defend there.
Well girlfriend:hubie:

like I said the joke doesn't work over the internet in today's climate definitely with conservative viewpoints (which I sure he tweeted far worse)

Saying it amongst female colleagues who know you and can tell you are joking, I don't see the problem.

Personally I think a lot of millennials are far too sensitive and sheltered from the harsh reality and ironically enough I feel a number of those young white liberals tend to be unconsciously bigoted/racist towards the ones they "fight" for (look at NeoGAF):manny:

:hubie: I expressed my thoughts on the situation and I don't necessarily disagree with anyone that has a problem with the tweet but I feel the reaction is a bit overblown.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well girlfriend:hubie:

like I said the joke doesn't work over the internet in today's climate definitely with conservative viewpoints (which I sure he tweeted far worse)

Saying it amongst female colleagues who know you and can tell you are joking, I don't see the problem.

Personally I think a lot of millennials are far too sensitive and sheltered from the harsh reality and ironically enough I feel a number of those young white liberals tend to be unconsciously bigoted/racist towards the ones they "fight" for (look at NeoGAF):manny:

:hubie: I expressed my thoughts on the situation and I don't necessarily disagree with anyone that has a problem with the tweet but I feel the reaction is a bit overblown.
What reaction?

Nobody is marching and boycotting KF.

Nobody is picketing or calling for his head.

People just told him it was a dumb, insensitive, unfunny joke made at the worst possible time.

He's the one that made it a huge deal.

shyt woulda blown over had he just apologized

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What reaction?

Nobody is marching and boycotting KF.

Nobody is picketing or calling for his head.

People just told him it was a dumb, insensitive, unfunny joke made at the worst possible time.

He's the one that made it a huge deal.

shyt woulda blown over had he just apologized
Going by your replies in this thread you are coming off as upset. I'm sure you will reply back saying you aren't mad yadda yadda, but you clearly want to argue seeing how you only focused on "I feel the reaction is a bit overblown."
:hubie: this whole topic is water under the bridge to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Going by your replies in this thread you are coming off as upset. I'm sure you will reply back saying you aren't mad yadda yadda, but you clearly want to argue seeing how you only focused on "I feel the reaction is a bit overblown."
:hubie: this whole topic is water under the bridge to me.

It's easy for you to say that cause you weren't the target.

Stereotypes enable actions.

If you are peddling or defending stereotypes, then you are promoting the negative effects.

"Stop being mad" "it's just a joke/opinion" "outrage culture"

Are all arguments thrown around when a black person speaks out about these cacs fukkery.

Don't understand why you'd chose their side.

You out here Cac'n ?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you are peddling or defending stereotypes, then you are promoting the negative effects.

Are all arguments thrown around when a black person speaks out about these cacs fukkery.

You out here Cac'n ?
If that's what you got out of my replies in this thread :manny: there's no more reason for me to reply to you.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille

You out here Cac'n ?

Just curious, do you feel the same when black comedians make jokes about white people?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just curious, do you feel the same when black comedians make jokes about white people?
White stereotypes are usually not real life damaging.

Making a joke about white people eating mayo has no negative affect on their lives.

They eat mayo. They still go home with their privilege.

Women supposedly being nagging and argumentative negatively affects their lives everyday.

White guy like Colin moriarty owns/manages the media company, he pays less or doesn't even hire the girl cause she might be "problematic"

Two totally different scenarios.

Are you white?