ColiMuslims, Whats The Difference Between Sunni & Shia?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Of course still doesn't mean these other nikkas aren't arabized out. That's why they hate the minister and the nation.

Did malcolm arabize out when he went to hajj and prayed with muslim brothers of all races? :mjpls:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Arabs don't own Islam. The last message was revealed to an Arab. Do Hebrews own Christianity cuz Jesus was a Jew?

Most Muslim empires across history we're turkish , Indian or African.

Muslim = arabs to westerners

Similar to how white English attack Sikhs and dark skinned Romanian gypsies for being muslims lol

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Arabs don't own Islam.
Ok? Where did I said they did your aruging something I never stated. Do black people currently control islamic holy lands? Do you have a problem with the minister and the nation if not than go about your way because that's all I was dicussing.

Muslim = arabs to westerners
Lmao no I actually mean arabs not exclusively muslims. And that doesn't even make sense with the conversation we was having about the nation. I swear ya'll cats on here.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I feel like mosques in their architecture do a better job of paying homage to god. The fractal designs are so beautiful and memorising. But when you go into a church it's very dull and a bunch of pictures of humans everywhere. Unfortunately I'm a kafir and can't put the weed down. Weed is how I get closer to god.