ColiMuslims, Whats The Difference Between Sunni & Shia?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Shiites are not Muslim, they give god like attributes to Men

Noi are not Muslim they don't believe in an afterlife, and give god like attributes to Wallace fard muhammad, and elijah claim to be a prophet after Muhammad SAW.
So in your east african ummah opinion the nation is a bunch of Kaffirs?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The difference between Orthodox islam and the NOI. In Islam God is one with no partners. NOI believes Fard was god in human flesh which is shirk(ascribing or the establishment of "partners" placed beside God). There are certain aspects of the nation of Islam that all muslims can agree are clearly incorrect. However it is not one Muslims place to judge whether another person who claims to be Muslim is or isn't Muslim. Only Allah knows what is in that person's heart and what that person's intentions are.

They believe God came in Fard as in worked through him in the same manner God as worked through Prophets of the past. Semantics.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
The differences are minor or major, depending on which sect or branch you look at.. even within Sunni and Shi’a there are multiple sects with various beliefs.. For example 12ers and Zaidis are both Shi’a but the 12ers consider Zaidis not Muslim. Zaidis have more in common with Sunnis than other Shi’a.. it’s very complex.. alawites on the other hand aren’t even Muslim, that I can confirm. It’s only so long that fake alawies can pretend..

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
The difference between Orthodox islam and the NOI. In Islam God is one with no partners. NOI believes Fard was god in human flesh which is shirk(ascribing or the establishment of "partners" placed beside God). There are certain aspects of the nation of Islam that all muslims can agree are clearly incorrect. However it is not one Muslims place to judge whether another person who claims to be Muslim is or isn't Muslim. Only Allah knows what is in that person's heart and what that person's intentions are.

Not true

In Islam were allowed to judge fairly, a jew isn't a Muslim
A christian isn't a Muslim, and NOI leaders are not Muslims

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Not true

In Islam were allowed to judge fairly, a jew isn't a Muslim
A christian isn't a Muslim, and NOI leaders are not Muslims
Yeah but these dirty azz Saudis put visas a side for NOI members to visit Hajj.. I also hear that the imams at the haram attend saviours day.. i know they not Muslim, but I’m just sayin :hubie:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lol I see why the Nation teach that Elijah was sent to the black man in the hells of north america these other nikkas Arabized out. Thobe wearing ass mummy lookin nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Yeah but these dirty azz Saudis put visas a side for NOI members to visit Hajj.. I also hear that the imams at the haram attend saviours day.. i know they not Muslim, but I’m just sayin :hubie:

I'm not talking about the laymen akh, i'm talking about the leaders,and those who believe what they preach. A lot of solid akhi's found Islam through NOI. The saudi's family are disgusting, and kufs of the highest order, their actions don't mean a thing.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
For some reason i can't quote but the first reply I disagree with it, we Shia do not disregard the sunna of the prophet at all, so I'm not sure where that comes from.
Edit: anti Shia showing out I see
You should elaborate on any false interpretations of your religious doctrine. We dicussing religion in here so of course you going have guys getting touchy and avoiding questions.