ColiMuslims, Whats The Difference Between Sunni & Shia?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol I see why the Nation teach that Elijah was sent to the black man in the hells of north america these other nikkas Arabized out. Thobe wearing ass mummy lookin nikkas.

NOI simply used Islam as the vehicle since Religion is something easily degistable. NOI is a mix of Islam (maybe more specifically Sufism) and Asian belief systems.

NOI teachings are loaded with allegory so its not surprising what things people think are literal when they are not meant to be, i.e the story of Yakub.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
NOI simply used Islam as the vehicle since Religion is something easily degistable. NOI is a mix of Islam (maybe more specifically Sufism) and Asian belief systems.

NOI teachings are loaded with allegory so its not surprising what things people think are literal when they are not meant to be, i.e the story of Yakub.
I agree. I was just wondering why they were throwing shots at the minister and the nation but I know why just wanted see if they would actually say it rather than imply it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree. I was just wondering why they were throwing shots at the minister and the nation but I know why just wanted see if they would actually say it rather than imply it.

The only Muslims who dont worship Arabs are those of Mande descent, and the NOI was a seen as a group in the west who didnt bow down to Arabs.

Many of the Sunni muslims in America that are black are former NOI members who went to Sunni Islam when Elijahs son took over the NOI (and ultimately disbanded it).

People dont know that the NOI of today we see is actually a splinter group started by Farrakhan and is one of many splinter groups as Elijah never appointed a successor officially (many people were upset Wallace was appointed leader of the NOI when Elijah died).

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pakistan or Afghanastan not India.

Pakistan didn't exist yet, and the Ahmaddiya movement has it's roots in Punjab. It mixed Islam with some of the beliefs of native Indian religions and became it's own thing.

70% of NOI doctrine is lifted from Indian religions and concepts. It's actually more related to them than Islam, aside from using Islamic words like Allah and Quran.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pakistan didn't exist yet, and the Ahmaddiya movement has it's roots in Punjab. It mixed Islam with some of the beliefs of native Indian religions and became it's own thing.

70% of NOI doctrine is lifted from Indian religions and concepts. It's actually more related to them than Islam, aside from using Islamic words like Allah and Quran.

Fair point

invalid

Banned
Daps
The only Muslims who dont worship Arabs are those of Mande descent, and the NOI was a seen as a group in the west who didnt bow down to Arabs.

Many of the Sunni muslims in America that are black are former NOI members who went to Sunni Islam when Elijahs son took over the NOI (and ultimately disbanded it).

People dont know that the NOI of today we see is actually a splinter group started by Farrakhan and is one of many splinter groups as Elijah never appointed a successor officially (many people were upset Wallace was appointed leader of the NOI when Elijah died).

Can you drop some more info on the foundings of the NOI?

My people always thought the NOI was a black empowerment organization masquerading as a religious movement. Kind of like the Southern Baptist Convention to white supremacist.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Interesting So they consider Farrakhan and the nation of today as kaffirs?
I heard many Sunni Imans say this today thats why they don't go out their way to diss the nation regardless if they don't agree with their doctrine.
It's quite a few so called NOI splinter groups. People were calling the NBPB a NOI splinter group, as well as the United Nation of Islam, etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Can you drop some more info on the foundings of the NOI?

My people always thought the NOI was a black empowerment organization masquerading as a religious movement. Kind of like the Southern Baptist Convention to white supremacist.

Foundings of the Current NOI? Or the original?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Interesting So they consider Farrakhan and the nation of today as kaffirs?

I heard many Sunni Imans say this today thats why they don't go out their way to diss the nation regardless if they don't agree with their doctrine.

It's quite a few so called NOI splinter groups. People were calling the NBPB a NOI splinter group, as well as the United Nation of Islam, etc.

The only arabs i see diss the NOI are the ones leaning towards the “purist” stand point. Many arabs see the NOI as an Ally as the NOI is against the ways the of the West. This is why gaddafi found intrest in them. He like that they called out America more so than they were “Muslim”. He saw they could maybe assist him in accomplishing what ever goals he had.