ColiMuslims, Whats The Difference Between Sunni & Shia?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
+1

Didn't know there were two.
It's multiple so called Nations of Islams. You have the United Nation of Islam, The New Nation of Islam, and the Noi of today. Also could mention the Nations of Gods and Earths as well as the NBPP. The NBPP isn't centred around around islam though but members in the nation help erect the group.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's multiple so called Nations of Islams. You have the United Nation of Islam, The New Nation of Islam, and the Noi of today. Also could mention the Nations of Gods and Earths as well as the NBPP. The NBPP isn't centred around around islam though but members in the nation help erect the group.

I know a dude through FB who is down with Silis Muhammad's sect...he has some interesting beliefs. He told me he was initiated into some ancient Shiva worshiping aghora sect and is always sending me stuff. He's in his 50's.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I know a dude through FB who is down with Silis Muhammad's sect...he has some interesting beliefs. He told me he was initiated into some ancient Shiva worshiping aghora sect and is always sending me stuff. He's in his 50's.
Interesting. I ordered me some of that Trichup you mentioned a while ago it helped with my "beard" (peach fuzz). Trying out this Wild growth oil to see if it works for me currently.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Interesting. I ordered me some of that Trichup you mentioned a while ago it helped with my "beard" (peach fuzz). Trying out this Wild growth oil to see if it works for me currently.

Word I told you man that trichup oil works. I use it more as a hair maintenance kind of product.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
shias are professional fan-fiction writers pretty much
Nah breh, what "fan fiction" was written? I can prove my beliefs using your books nikka
Y’all nikkas ain’t Muslim
how am I not a Muslim? What tenets of Islam have I broken? I believe That Allah is the one god, I pray 5 times a day, I fast for Ramadan, I give charity

Any other Shia brehs on here?

Would love to hear more dialogue outside of the majority Sunni brehs.
If you have any questions hit me up

Insulting Umar, Abu bakr, and Aisha, is sunnah to you yh?

Majoosi
LOL a fire worshipper? really? That's an insult they use against iranians but I'm black
Yes I've said La'tnat on anyone who went against the prophet's orders, who subjugated the prophets daughter, who waged WAR against RIGHTFUL kaliphas

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Lol I see why the Nation teach that Elijah was sent to the black man in the hells of north america these other nikkas Arabized out. Thobe wearing ass mummy lookin nikkas.

Yeah you tend to wear a robe in a desert. There's lots of sand if you didn't notice.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
NOI simply used Islam as the vehicle since Religion is something easily degistable. NOI is a mix of Islam (maybe more specifically Sufism) and Asian belief systems.

NOI teachings are loaded with allegory so its not surprising what things people think are literal when they are not meant to be, i.e the story of Yakub.

NOI is nothing like sufism. Sufis use music, chants and dance to get into a state that is considered closer to god. They are very liberal and are like the hippies of Islam. Nothing about the noi is like sufism

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you tend to wear a robe in a desert. There's lots of sand if you didn't notice.
Of course still doesn't mean these other nikkas aren't arabized out. That's why they hate the minister and the nation.