ColiMuslims, Whats The Difference Between Sunni & Shia?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:deadmanny:

Dajjal in Islam doesn't appear till close to judgment day. Breh your not an expert

Look up IBN sayyad, it is authentic. The Prophet would camp outside his house and try to eavesdrop on his conversations he was so convinced. This is verified.

From Sahih Muslim:

'Muhammad b. Munkadir reported: As I saw Jabir b. 'Abdullah taking anoath in the name of Allah that it was Ibn Sa'id who was the Dajjal Isaid: Do you take an oath in the name of Allah? Thereupon he said: Iheard 'Umar taking an oath in the presence of Allah's Apostle (maypeace be upon him) to this effect but Allah's Apostle (may peace beupon him) did not disapprove of it.

From Bukhari:

Sahih Bukhari

002.023.437 – Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:

Umar set out along with the Prophet (p.b.u.h) with a group of people to Ibn Saiyad till they saw him playing with the boys near the hillocks of Bani Mughala. Ibn Saiyad at that time was nearing his puberty and did not notice (us) until the Prophet stroked him with his hand and said to him, “Do you testify that I am Allah’s Apostle?” Ibn Saiyad looked at him and said, “I testify that you are the Messenger of illiterates.” Then Ibn Saiyad asked the Prophet (p.b.u.h), “Do you testify that I am Allah’s Apostle?” The Prophet (p.b.u.h) refuted it and said, “I believe in Allah and His Apostles.” Then he said (to Ibn Saiyad), “What do you think?” Ibn Saiyad answered, “True people and liars visit me.” The Prophet said, “You have been confused as to this matter.” Then the Prophet said to him, “I have kept something (in my mind) for you, (can you tell me that?)” Ibn Saiyad said, “It is Al-Dukh (the smoke).” (2) The Prophet said, “Let you be in ignominy (disgrace; dishonour; public contempt). You cannot cross your limits.” On that ‘Umar, said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Allow me to chop his head off.” The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, “If he is he (i.e. Dajjal), then you cannot over-power him, and if he is not, then there is no use of murdering him.” (Ibn ‘Umar added): Later on Allah’s Apostle (p.b.u.h) once again went along with Ubai bin Ka’b to the date-palm trees (garden) where Ibn Saiyad was staying. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) wanted to hear something from Ibn Saiyad before Ibn Saiyad could see him, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h) saw him lying covered with a sheet and from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad’s mother saw Allah’s Apostle while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palm trees. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, “O Saf ! (and this was the name of Ibn Saiyad) Here is Muhammad.” And with that Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet said, “Had this woman left him (Had she not disturbed him), then Ibn Saiyad would have revealed the reality of his case.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Look up IBN sayyad, it is authentic. The Prophet would camp outside his house and try to eavesdrop on his conversations he was so convinced. This is verified.

From Sahih Muslim:

'Muhammad b. Munkadir reported: As I saw Jabir b. 'Abdullah taking anoath in the name of Allah that it was Ibn Sa'id who was the Dajjal Isaid: Do you take an oath in the name of Allah? Thereupon he said: Iheard 'Umar taking an oath in the presence of Allah's Apostle (maypeace be upon him) to this effect but Allah's Apostle (may peace beupon him) did not disapprove of it.

From Bukhari:

Sahih Bukhari

002.023.437 – Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:

Umar set out along with the Prophet (p.b.u.h) with a group of people to Ibn Saiyad till they saw him playing with the boys near the hillocks of Bani Mughala. Ibn Saiyad at that time was nearing his puberty and did not notice (us) until the Prophet stroked him with his hand and said to him, “Do you testify that I am Allah’s Apostle?” Ibn Saiyad looked at him and said, “I testify that you are the Messenger of illiterates.” Then Ibn Saiyad asked the Prophet (p.b.u.h), “Do you testify that I am Allah’s Apostle?” The Prophet (p.b.u.h) refuted it and said, “I believe in Allah and His Apostles.” Then he said (to Ibn Saiyad), “What do you think?” Ibn Saiyad answered, “True people and liars visit me.” The Prophet said, “You have been confused as to this matter.” Then the Prophet said to him, “I have kept something (in my mind) for you, (can you tell me that?)” Ibn Saiyad said, “It is Al-Dukh (the smoke).” (2) The Prophet said, “Let you be in ignominy (disgrace; dishonour; public contempt). You cannot cross your limits.” On that ‘Umar, said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Allow me to chop his head off.” The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, “If he is he (i.e. Dajjal), then you cannot over-power him, and if he is not, then there is no use of murdering him.” (Ibn ‘Umar added): Later on Allah’s Apostle (p.b.u.h) once again went along with Ubai bin Ka’b to the date-palm trees (garden) where Ibn Saiyad was staying. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) wanted to hear something from Ibn Saiyad before Ibn Saiyad could see him, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h) saw him lying covered with a sheet and from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad’s mother saw Allah’s Apostle while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palm trees. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, “O Saf ! (and this was the name of Ibn Saiyad) Here is Muhammad.” And with that Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet said, “Had this woman left him (Had she not disturbed him), then Ibn Saiyad would have revealed the reality of his case.

Authentic Hadith??? Are u a former Muslim or something??? Or do you just study islam to try to refute it?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Two sides which have killed each other for generations because they have differing opinions about what REALLY happened in a fairytale

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
And now ur Hindu?

I've bypassed the need for religion and identifying with one. I study Vedanta. I'm only Hindu in an ethnic sense.

"Religious works cannot destroy ignorance, for it is not in conflict with ignorance. Knowledge alone destroys ignorance, as light destroys dense darkness." - Sripada Sankaracharya

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Nah breh, what "fan fiction" was written? I can prove my beliefs using your books nikka
how am I not a Muslim? What tenets of Islam have I broken? I believe That Allah is the one god, I pray 5 times a day, I fast for Ramadan, I give charity

If you have any questions hit me up

LOL a fire worshipper? really? That's an insult they use against iranians but I'm black
Yes I've said La'tnat on anyone who went against the prophet's orders, who subjugated the prophets daughter, who waged WAR against RIGHTFUL kaliphas
A black shia?!

Whats your background?