ColiMuslims, Whats The Difference Between Sunni & Shia?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Ok? Where did I said they did your aruging something I never stated. Do black people currently control islamic holy lands? Do you have a problem with the minister and the nation if not than go about your way because that's all I was dicussing.

Lmao no I actually mean arabs not exclusively muslims. And that doesn't even make sense with the conversation we was having about the nation. I swear ya'll cats on here.

Arabs rule 2 holy sites, isrealis rule 1. 100 years ago Turks ruled all 3. If black Muslims built an empire they could get their chance as well.

But there's only a couple holy sites and dozens of nations and ethnic groups so most groups won't be running them.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Turkey is a beutiful country with very rich tradition and history. Lots of beautiful mosques there. my main dealers are turks. I try to buy from immigrants so the money isn't going straight into some English persons hand.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Nah breh, what "fan fiction" was written? I can prove my beliefs using your books nikka
how am I not a Muslim? What tenets of Islam have I broken? I believe That Allah is the one god, I pray 5 times a day, I fast for Ramadan, I give charity

If you have any questions hit me up

LOL a fire worshipper? really? That's an insult they use against iranians but I'm black
Yes I've said La'tnat on anyone who went against the prophet's orders, who subjugated the prophets daughter, who waged WAR against RIGHTFUL kaliphas
Bruh you don’t know anything about Islam. If you truly believe in Islam and Allah swt and his messenger PBUH please stop with this bullshyt dog.

Why have no Shias read the Quran? Why would the prophet PBUH be around Uthman Abu Bakr Aisha and Umar all the time if they were all evil snakes? How could you believe a man with such poor judgement could be a prophet? The basis of your entire religion is unreal. Why didn’t the prophet PBUH openly denounce them while they were alive as he had no problem doing for any munafiq?

Bro if you believe in Islam I’m begging you just read the Quran don’t read those Shi’a Islamic Fanfictions.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Per usual Sunni's shytting on anyone who doesn't follow their line of thinking. Say what you want but the overwhelming majority of terrorists are Sunni for a reason :sas2:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bruh you don’t know anything about Islam. If you truly believe in Islam and Allah swt and his messenger PBUH please stop with this bullshyt dog.

Why have no Shias read the Quran? Why would the prophet PBUH be around Uthman Abu Bakr Aisha and Umar all the time if they were all evil snakes? How could you believe a man with such poor judgement could be a prophet? The basis of your entire religion is unreal. Why didn’t the prophet PBUH openly denounce them while they were alive as he had no problem doing for any munafiq?

Bro if you believe in Islam I’m begging you just read the Quran don’t read those Shi’a Islamic Fanfictions.

Faulty logic. The prophet was convinced a Jew who converted to Islam and lived under his rule, IBN Sayyad, was the dajaal but didn't do anything about it.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Per usual Sunni's shytting on anyone who doesn't follow their line of thinking. Say what you want but the overwhelming majority of terrorists are Sunni for a reason :sas2:

Maybe cuz they are the overwhelming majority of the population.
:russ:

You told on yourself. 99% of terrorism is cac related.
:francis: