Coli women would you date a younger dude?

NUMBA6

Banned
Daps
InDePickWest said:

Clue1: Theyre

Clue 2: cant

U also said brah, now, I don't use gay hip hop speak myself but isn't it meant to b bruh!? & not BRAH.. I mayb wrong tho. End of day none of this matters. I'm only messing m8, no harm intended. Funny tho eh

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
InDePickWest said:

Clue1: Theyre

Clue 2: cant

U also said brah, now, I don't use gay hip hop speak myself but isn't it meant to b bruh!? & not BRAH.. I mayb wrong tho. End of day none of this matters. I'm only messing m8, no harm intended. Funny tho eh
Gosh youre a Nagging Nancy

NUMBA6

Banned
Daps
Gosh youre a Nagging Nancy

Haha. That made me smile. Just taking the piss am not being serious.. So it don't count as nagging. Also u shud not give a shyt bout what I say anyways chap. Like I don't re what u say or how u spell etc. tiz all cools with me

Also anyone using words like bruh or brah or watever is surely the Nancy or Mary for that matter ha

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no problem with older women dating younger men, I just hope its not for anything serious if the age gap is more than 5 years. Women mature much more quicker than men in most cases. If a older woman can snag a good younger dude more power too them. But they'll probably have to put up with all kinda childish behavior. Hell at 33 I'm still pretty childish in alot of my ways. Not like farting, and being loud and obnoxious or anything stupid like that.

But there is a reason kids love me so much and its because I'm still a big kid at heart.

I dont think a young man can learn much from a older woman about life as compared to a younger women learning stuff about life and things from a older man. And older women will probably end up taking care of a younger man which is just going to rot him out for future women.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Ijgzwsk.png