Coli women would you date a younger dude?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
since when a 19 year old is not consider "grown"? in what planet? :what:
i moved out of my moms house at the age of 19. i've been on my own ever since. paying my own bills and doing me. :yeshrug:

if you think it's weird then tell that to other cultures.

In this planet. :dahell: That's great for you and all, but the reality is you're not the norm. I'd assume most 19 year olds are probably still living at home and going to school or away at school. A 19 year old is a college freshman/sophmore just recently experiencing life on their own (maybe) and having 'adult' responsibilities (again MAYBE). Going through that whole "finally my parents can't tell me what to do phase" and making stupid mistakes that people their age make because they're just now being given 'true' freedom. That's not grown. Especially not the way that someone in their 30s is grown. A 19 year old is not even out of their teens.

NUMBA6

Banned
Daps
In this planet. :dahell: That's great for you and all, but the reality is you're not the norm. I'd assume most 19 year olds are probably still living at home and going to school or away at school. A 19 year old is a college freshman/sophmore just recently experiencing life on their own (maybe) and having 'adult' responsibilities (again MAYBE). Going through that whole "finally my parents can't tell me what to do phase" and making stupid mistakes that people their age make because they're just now being given 'true' freedom. That's not grown. Especially not the way that someone in their 30s is grown. A 19 year old is not even out of their teens.[/QUOTE

There's 40 year olds who act like little 19 year olds out there & even sum living with there parents still in sum cases I can imagine.. U said to the other chap "your not not the norm", who's to say wat is Normal eh!?!?!? Society!? the same society / people killing people in wars etc: yeh, like there normal eh. My point being, different strokes for different folks, as long as knw1 is hurting anyone or doing anything terrible to another soul than I think u lot need to chill the fukk out and let people do wat they wanna do. If 2 people like each other and get on a social level, sense of humour level, intellegent level, sexual level, spiritual level etc etc it don't offend me in anyways. I say leave em to it it's totally fine / cools. The main diff wud obv b life experience between 2 people is prob a fairly large gap. But even then there are 19 year olds in sum cases (admittedly rare) that have travelled and seen more action than some 50 year olds. As sum folks r sheltered & shy so ain't seen much. Bottom line is I can't believe in this day and age u lot seem to b concerned or think negatively of 2 people no matter wat the age gap is a bad thing in anyway shape or form!!!! It simply isn't. Unless like I say we talking disgusting pedo people! That's diff story. Also the original question posed was a chill casual affair between 2 people not fukking marriage. U lot so quick to condemn others how they live eh! Who the fukk r u (all of u on ere) to judge. Peace man and enjoy life I say. If any of u r religious a follow a book to live ur life & have opinion based on a book then ur utterly mislead. It's a well written book, a best seller for sure!!!! Money money money, it's made a good mint the bible eh! But it's just a book with thoughts, stories & ideas in it. Coz that book even says gay people are bad haha which is hilarious and terribly pregidist/ wrong. Point being don't form opinion from a single book. I'm not gay btw and my girl is same age as me. I just think u shud all chill out and let people live.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never :scusthov:

I don't even like men who are my age. Only older men.

hibbertchug.gif

• Dap
Reactions: jeh