Coli women would you date a younger dude?

Daps
Youngest I ever went was 5 yrs younger. And he wasn't worth the trouble so I'm not really inclined to do it again. Maybe a year or 2 younger. That's it

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never dated anyone younger.

I tend to go for older dudes (4+ years).

:jbhmm:Not really sure if I could.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Personally , I'm 19 but I've always invested my time older woman. I'm not going to front I've lied about my age on numerous occasions but as of recent I've been kicking that habit . I'm currently talking to this 28 year old woman I met at my college a couple days ago , I was upfront about my age and she was surprised and commended me for how I carried my self in a mature manner for my age and how I approached her with respect because she claimed dudes around my age usually come up to her on some passive verbal sexual harassment type shyt . We chopped it up for like a half hour about life , our aspirations and our past life ventures .. got her number in the process and I can tell she feeling me hardbody .

I ain't feeling how a majority of ya'll in this thread generalizing young adults and thinking all of us have an immature perspective on life when they're are men in the same age bracket as ya'll who probably still haven't surpassed their adolescent years on the mental tip , when it all boils down to it experience and maturity determines a persons persona not age I know it's a cliche saying that age ain't nothing but a number but it has some validity to it moreless ...

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No that's way too young, boy has mama issues if he wants to date someone more than five years older. This coming from a 32 yr what can he do for me besides the D, he probably doesn't even know what he wants to do in life. No bueno.