Coli women would you date a younger dude?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No that's way too young, boy has mama issues if he wants to date someone more than five years older. This coming from a 32 yr what can he do for me besides the D, he probably doesn't even know what he wants to do in life. No bueno.
I ain't got mom issues. I just think women older than me look really attractive and better than girls my age. But you do got a point we at two different points in life.
:banderas:But I can dream... can't I?

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea you can dream but you're better off dreaming with someone your age or near it. Most times, those relationships rarely last.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As a man I LOVE older women. My first true sexual experience was when I was 19 and she was 35. The older women I've been with or known throughout my life have been some of the best, most educational (not just sexually) experiences of my life. Before I met my current girlfriend I was dead set on my next long term relationship being with a woman at least 3-5 years older than me.

Not to mention older black women age like fine wine. Dating a 32-33 year old that looks like she's 25:banderas: