Coli women would you date a younger dude?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I learned a lot from this thread. Hopefully I run into a cougar out here where I stay. I'm in shape, young, charming and packing a BBC. So I know Id find something out here.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
1606268_1410703862509203_263687229_o.jpg

Cake, cake-cake, cake-cake, cake
500 million, I got a pound cake
nikkas is frontin', that's upside-down cake
Get 'em a red nose, they clown cakes
They shoulda never let you 'round cake
Look at my neck, I got a carrot cake
Now here's the icin' on the cake
Cake, cake-cake, cake-cake, uhh

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never thought I would. Now we're on the verge of possibly saying vows even though I hadn't planned on getting married. The lack of bitterness is just:ohlawd:
That does something to me.
:ohhh:

What's the age difference?
The only (black)dudes that approach me that don't have kids or ex wives are at least 10 years younger than me and I automatically hit them with the :camby:

Maybe I've been messing up:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:ohhh:

What's the age difference?
The only (black)dudes that approach me that don't have kids or ex wives are at least 10 years younger than me and I automatically hit them with the :camby:

Maybe I've been messing up:lupe:
Well you knownits different for everyone. You have to find one that fits your personality, he's very mature but has a crazy sense of humor like me. He's been taling care of hisself since he was 18. He isnt afraid to simp me :blessed: and is very open sexually.
He has his negs but they're really inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Ive never had someone that i got along with in a relationship so completely. Id go as far as saying that he's perfect for me. :mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: He does fart, but he's not immature about it. He will say excuse me I have to fart or something like that and my dumb ass will yell out "Shields" and cross my fingers. :smugfavre:
We don't really talk about sports or television, not to each other. He may have those conversations with his friends. Him and I talk a lot about business. Either things he has coming up that he may need my help with. We have skating in common so we talk about music or gossip about skate people :lolbron: . We talk about future plans like me wanting to buy a house and him wanting to expand his business, paying off debt and shyt like that. We also joke around a lot...probably inappropriate to outsiders but works for us.

I think the biggest issue we have is that we both don't really know how to deal with the opposite sex on something long term and romantic at the same time. He's had countless relationships...I think the longest was 7 months and I've basically had none. He doesn't know how to attend to the emotional needs of a woman and to be truthful I didn't present myself as having value outside of sex. Then you have certain things that you may have to change when you're involved with someone that you don't when you're single and trying to balance all that. It's been very rocky but we are still working on it. With all that said, I think that's something that could happen regardless of the guy's age.
:ld:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well you knownits different for everyone. You have to find one that fits your personality, he's very mature but has a crazy sense of humor like me. He's been taling care of hisself since he was 18. He isnt afraid to simp me :blessed: and is very open sexually.
He has his negs but they're really inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Ive never had someone that i got along with in a relationship so completely. Id go as far as saying that he's perfect for me. :mjcry:
That's beautiful. :mjcry: