Coli TLR Narrative: "Kamala sent innocent Black Men to Prison"....Reality: "Of the 1,900 convictions she presided over, 45 went to actual prison"

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
That changes nothing about the fact that she locked up black men and women and kept them in confinement without reviewing evidence that would have exonerated them.

Like As I've been saying there are paid agents meant to drown out and downplay valid criticisms of the character of anyone working for the establishment. They downplay valid factual claims as egregious when people point out how establishment career politicians participated in the subjugation and exploitation of black people. They tend to capitalize on the illusory superiority of certain individuals who seek to downplay white supremacy and racial capitalism. And utilize sesquipedalian diction to appeal to emotionally vulnerable sciolists.
It does change the fact that the narrative about her exclusively locking hundreds of Black men and women was exaggerated and a lie since only 45 were actually sent to prison and many others weren't even sent to prison due to how minimal their cases were and given the option for drug rehabilitation/probation.

The white man before her sent nearly 150 people to prison and did not offer alternatives for minor cases so where's the disdain for him? In reality, based on the facts, she was a better and more lenient prosecutor than her predecessor and had people's interests/well-being in mind. I'm not going to chastise her for just being a prosecutor doing her job, she ain't create the laws...what's next you gonna hold a grudge with a judge slamming his or her gavel? They don't make the rules just enforcing them which is their career, your beef should be directed at the lawmakers and local/state governments for creating these unbalanced and prejudiced laws.

Many prosecutors across America are currently doing far more harm, deviously, than she ever did and have likely sent even more people behind bars at higher rates with little to no leniency and should be more of a concern but the difference here is that unlike Kamala they're not the Vice President running for President.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
But am I lying nikka!?!:stopitslime: its called selective targeting clown....
So you’re saying a law or policy that doesn’t explicitly say it’s targeted against black people is still targeting black people because it’s likely to affect them the most?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you’re saying a law or policy that doesn’t explicitly say it’s targeted against black people is still targeting black people because it’s likely to affect them the most?

What else can it be where they not going after the white criminals and drug dealers with the same energy?!?!:ld:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:
"Only" 45 lives were destroyed for fukking Weed.

Y'all say the most legitimately evil shyt and just don't even care :laff:

"Hey man, your life was likely irreparably damaged for smoking/selling or having weed
and I understand that sucks but we need to defeat the Repulicans!
Sure you will potentially remain at risk, not be able to vote and struggle with gaining gainful employment
but it's okay because, this is America. :salute: :banderas: "
I wonder do you keep the same energy for all the lives that Trump has destroyed?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Don't drive with weed in the car or walk around with weed on you. Very simple.

Nikkas acted like she put thousands of black men in prison when in reality, she allowed most to plead out.

And of the cats that went to prison, many had multiple charges but, even now you're still trying to cape for them :pachaha:
This

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder do you keep the same energy for all the lives that Trump has destroyed?
I called for Trump to get his head cap departed multiple times on here.

Search my post history.

The republicans are devils who should be wiped off of the face of the earth and the Democrats
are controlled opposition.

I have no idea why y'all try the "You must be a republican !!!" angle with me.

Half the shyt I've said on here, I'm shocked the feds aren't at my door tbh.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I called for Trump to get his head cap departed multiple times on here.

Search my post history.

The republicans are devils who should be wiped off of the face of the earth and the Democrats
are controlled opposition.

I have no idea why y'all try the "You must be a republican !!!" angle with me.

Half the shyt I've said on here, I'm shocked the feds aren't at my door tbh.
Idk why you'd think people follow you around remembering your post history.

But as long as you keep the energy for everyone then cool.

You voting or no?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk why you'd think people follow you around remembering your post history.

But as long as you keep the energy for everyone then cool.

You voting or no?
Whether I'm voting or not is irrelevant.

Being critical of politicians, their stances and whether or not they plan to deliver on their platform
SHOULD be the focus.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:comeon: ok so you did your homework and what did you find out????

:sas2: oh ok since you think i made that shyt up here you go...

Is this how you do research :mjlol: , it is no wonder you are this much of a dumb fukk. This is why you should stop trying to talk about shyt you don't have the mental capacity for.
here's my answer to you:

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif

:mjlol: burn it all idgaf
I'm pretty sure "burning it all" would impact someone of your social stature a lot more than most. You are like the MAGA brigade, rooting for something that don't even serve your own best interest.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I wouldn't go that far
Wyd mean? All of this BLM, new jim crow, police brutality movement took a huge hit the min one of the architects and enforcers became the only option to beat trump. To see people switch up from to the justice system is corrupt to "don't do crime", crime bill supporters is real.

I just laugh when the supporters try to make seem like the problem is going to get worse under trump when it's going to be worse either way.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Nah, some of these knuckleheads deserve to be talked to like that. They pout about about it, that's their problem and proves they are emotional little boys.

Dudes be loud and wrong, then tone police when it comes back at them. FOH.
If Trump being elected is such a dire thing then you don't get to choose how to talk to the very people you're trying to convince in the first place. This is something that is constantly lost on some people then they flip out when those people they're trying to convince don't listen.