Coli TLR Narrative: "Kamala sent innocent Black Men to Prison"....Reality: "Of the 1,900 convictions she presided over, 45 went to actual prison"

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Don't commit crimes" is how they were able to get Dr. Huey Newton a fukking PHD into the American Penal System
and absolutely DESTROY HIM.

"Don't commit crimes" Is how they were able to murder a bunch of fukking 20 year olds in cold blood because they
were willing to organize themselves and help their people in a way the state absolutely EMBARRASSINGLY refused to do.

"Don't commit crimes" is how THIS YEAR they were able to fukk up a bunch of college students protesting the palestenian
genocide.

It's crazy man.
The 2020s feel like a remix of the 70s and 80s, only with more extreme insanity on the right.
And an appeal to "law and order" over politicians having an actual civic responsibility to uphold by doing
what their constituents expect of them.

I feel like there are Coli "brehs" who would unironically support this:

The Battle for People's Park (Click the link and READ)

You can thank THE RESPONSE TO protesting and organizing at college campuses for why your College Tuition expenses have run amok btw.

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
"Don't commit crimes" is how they were able to get Dr. Huey Newton a fukking PHD into the American Penal System
and absolutely DESTROY HIM.

"Don't commit crimes" Is how they were able to murder a bunch of fukking 20 year olds in cold blood because they
were willing to organize themselves and help their people in a way the state absolutely EMBARRASSINGLY refused to do.

"Don't commit crimes" is how THIS YEAR they were able to fukk up a bunch of college students protesting the palestenian
genocide.

It's crazy man.
The 2020s feel like a remix of the 70s and 80s, only with more extreme insanity on the right.
And an appeal to "law and order" over politicians having an actual civic responsibility to uphold by doing
what their constituents expect of them.
One of the cons of pushing the lesser of two evils. No matter who wins, we lose in this area.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's just funny we had a decade of protests/documentaries about the justice system and how corrupt it is, and now it's been tossed to the side cause we got to beat the orange man.

I'm all for it, but that's just something that I can't unsee

I wouldn't go that far

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:what: there's other shyt she was doing beyond the pale too like locking up black parents for kids being truants... But never laid a fukking finger on white folks!!!:mjpls:
Can you provide a hard number on how many black parents she locked up due to truancy?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yall goofies were doing all that over 45 cases :dahell:
I definitely don't agree with it either way, but it does show the difference between a narrative and reality.
OP gotta redo the thread it comes off as :yeshrug: “45, no big deal”

Even 1 innocent person being incarcerated is big

I kept trying to tell yall… She was one of the first progressive prosecutors in the country before it was even a popular topic. But again its a thankless job so it goes overlooked