Coli TLR Narrative: "Kamala sent innocent Black Men to Prison"....Reality: "Of the 1,900 convictions she presided over, 45 went to actual prison"

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
There are other issues with her record as a prosecutor besides the Marijuana stuff.

Also Op could have pointed out the disinformation without calling people goofies. The condescending tone we get is another reason alot of black men are turned off from democrats.
Nah, some of these knuckleheads deserve to be talked to like that. They pout about about it, that's their problem and proves they are emotional little boys.

Dudes be loud and wrong, then tone police when it comes back at them. FOH.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
how do all of us benefit??!!!:mjgrin:
My question is specific to you since you want to see it burn. How do you feel like you benefit? It's a direct question.
you a grown ass man do your own homework...:childplease:
I already knew the answer before I posed the question. But thanks for confirming you were just regurgitating information you didn't bother confirming for yourself. Which speaks to the kind of poster you are.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
man, let’s first keep trump out of office. worry about her prosecutorial record AFTER she is president.

dusty, smart dumb militancy will be the death of black people.

:unimpressed:
Fukk outta here with that scary ass boogyman shyt you talking . Us knowing nothing about who you voting for is the reason why we never gotten anything tangible from these ppl

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's like I've been saying how over the past four years online there's been character assassination at work...a lot of these egregious claims about Kamala's character especially as it pertains to her career as a prosecutor were/have been exaggerated to capitalize on the emotional vulnerabilities of certain people online and posters even on this site have been duped with exaggerated lies and sensational buzzwords meant to evoke emotions.

A lot of that dislike is exaggerated and propagated online/social media.
Claims that as a prosecutor, she exclusively locked up nothing but Black people (another exaggerated lie)
just preconceived assumptions and exaggerated lies/half-truths

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Don't drive with weed in the car or walk around with weed on you. Very simple.

Nikkas acted like she put thousands of black men in prison when in reality, she allowed most to plead out.

And of the cats that went to prison, many had multiple charges but, even now you're still trying to cape for them :pachaha:
I'll be his weed carrier for $1 million a year :yeshrug:

I'd consider $500K

Look at how spineless these fakkits are :pacspit:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
It's like I've been saying how over the past four years online there's been character assassination at work...a lot of these egregious claims about Kamala's character especially as it pertains to her career as a prosecutor were/have been exaggerated to capitalize on the emotional vulnerabilities of certain people online and posters even on this site have been duped with exaggerated lies and sensational buzzwords meant to evoke emotions.
That changes nothing about the fact that she locked up black men and woman and kept them in confinement without reviewing evidence that would have exonerated them.

Like how I've been saying there are paid agents meant to drown out and downplay and valid criticisms of the character of anyone working for the establishment. They downplay valid factual claims as egregious when people point out how establishment career politicians participated the subjugation and exploitation of black people. They tend to capitalize on the illusory superiority of certain individuals who seek to downplay white supremacy and racial capitalism. And utilize sesquipedalian diction in order to appeal to emotionally vulnerable sciolists.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
:pachaha:
"Only" 45 lives were destroyed for fukking Weed.

Y'all say the most legitimately evil shyt and just don't even care :laff:

"Hey man, your life was likely irreparably damaged for smoking/selling or having weed
and I understand that sucks but we need to defeat the Repulicans!
Sure you will potentially remain at risk, not be able to vote and struggle with gaining gainful employment
but it's okay because, this is America. :salute: :banderas: "
“our policy was that no one with a marijuana conviction for mere possession could do any [jail time] at all.” Instead, people with possession would typically be referred to drug treatment programs rather than prison.

Apparently those weren’t JUST for weed possession. Now I don’t know the details of those 45 convictions, but you’re kind of simplifying it without knowing the details yourself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I already knew the answer before I posed the question. But thanks for confirming you were just regurgitating information you didn't bother confirming for yourself. Which speaks to the kind of poster you are.

:comeon: ok so you did your homework and what did you find out????

:sas2: oh ok since you think i made that shyt up here you go...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My question is specific to you since you want to see it burn. How do you feel like you benefit? It's a direct question.

here's my answer to you:

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif

:mjlol: burn it all idgaf

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“our policy was that no one with a marijuana conviction for mere possession could do any [jail time] at all.” Instead, people with possession would typically be referred to drug treatment programs rather than prison.

Apparently those weren’t JUST for weed possession. Now I don’t know the details of those 45 convictions, but you’re kind of simplifying it without knowing the details yourself.

Tbh, there is a lot to Kamala Harris's position as a DA and the @#VoteDemocrat poster is without a doubt just posting uncritical
liberal propaganda.

I've already posted this but even if she only jailed 45 people, her record as DA is not spotless.

Even the implications of endorsing the "War on Crime" and it's damaging effects to Black Americans is not
to be overlooked.

:edit:
Mind you, this is when Marijuana/Weed possession would get you a FELONY.

Which is the closest thing to a scarlet letter in present-Day America.

Even if it was only a few dozen people this is a few dozen people who have had their lives irreparably destroyed.

Because the legalization of Weed/Marijuana was not retroactively applied to anyone who faced legal issues due to this.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't lie. I legit thought she had HUNDREDS of people locked up.over bullshyt.

Im sorry if I come off condenscending. I have like five "both sides, Democrat hating, Trump isn't so bad" type nikkas in my family. We all hood nikkas from outside of Philly so it's crazy they could ever flirt with white supemacists. They been saying Kamala is a cop for the longest so I had to research. I can't wait to flame their ass up :pachaha:

Daps
Fukk outta here with that scary ass boogyman shyt you talking . Us knowing nothing about who you voting for is the reason why we never gotten anything tangible from these ppl
the situation is far different. trump isn’t a “scary ass boogyman.” he is a very real, existential threat to society.

our tangibles don’t take precedence over keeping trump out of the white house.

:francis: