Coli TLR Narrative: "Kamala sent innocent Black Men to Prison"....Reality: "Of the 1,900 convictions she presided over, 45 went to actual prison"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People are party biased on both sides.

It goes back to when mofos were outraged and upset at Bush for the Patriot Act.. But when Obama extended it.. nikkahs was on some bubububbububut its not as bad.. all explaining and shyt :mjlol:

I dont understand how any of these folks here can be on ANY SIDE... both parties have evil people dedicated to keeping us at the bottom the dems aint no friends of ours we been voting 60 years for these fukks and about to be a permanent underclass... And people STILL want to vote for them and demand nothing....:what: like fukking delusions making all kinds of excuses... This is why I hate #BOTHSIDES :birdman: the system needs to crash

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
"I live in Cali son been here since 87 that shyt is all true, giving first time and non violent offenders the max sentencing and in most cases people got 30! One case a lot of people still remember is when this bytch sent a child to prison for stealing medicine for his grandmother brought the money back the next day as he told the store manager he would, no one pressed charges but this bytch took it upon herself representing the state of Cali and he got twelve years .......fukk THIS WHORE!"