Coli TLR Narrative: "Kamala sent innocent Black Men to Prison"....Reality: "Of the 1,900 convictions she presided over, 45 went to actual prison"

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't love that she did that shyt, but it was the law at the time. The Biden administration has been great for weed

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yeah like I said you feel bad for when law and order does what it was created to do, other than that you see nothing wrong with it.

uhhh, yeah? I'm not seeing the cause for confusion.

Just like a parent can be thankful for public schools and what not and still voice their issues when they situation or calls for it.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah cause if trump doesn't get elected that means justice system will be just. Let's hope for Sonya's case won't be like blands, Taylor's, etc....
Who said it’s just?

One side is openly stating that they will give cops total immunity and want to execute drug offenders.

Would that be worse than the current system?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Who said it’s just?

One side is openly stating that they will give cops total immunity and want to execute drug offenders.

Would that be worse than the current system?
Meaning they'll stop playing theater when it comes the majority of incidents.
uhhh, yeah? I'm not seeing the cause for confusion.

Just like a parent can be thankful for public schools and what not and still voice their issues when they situation or calls for it.
There's no confusion on my end, that's why I don't care about the shaming tactics to vote

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Meaning they'll stop playing theater when it comes the majority of incidents.

There's no confusion on my end, that's why I don't care about the shaming tactics to vote

Breh

Nobody cares if you vote or not at the end of the day. Especially on here. You'd be one out millions who for whatever reason don't vote.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't need to do any homework because I already know the answer. Your initial statement shows me that you don't. You didn't post any receipts. The question was, how many black people did Kamala put in jail due to truancy. The video you posted doesn't answer that question. Your dumbass can't even find the answer and it has been posted in this very thread. Can't educate dumb ass nikkas like you because you'd rather stay stupid. Posting thecoli smilies ain't saving you nikka.

So how many parents did she put in jail for truancy???:mjgrin: since you already know the answer...

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
However you attempt to rationalize it, nothing will change the fact that she was an active part of the police state and an active participant in a system of black subjugation.

And the same way you can rationalize that she was "lenient" - which she was not. She also targeted poor black parents for truancy cases - and laughed about it openly.

Wrong is wrong. She was an abhorrent disgusting prosecutor just like her predecessor and successor.

Quit with your thinly veiled fallacious relative privation.
The only person who is rationalizing is you. Everything I said was factual, and based on comparison to her predecessor she was lenient as many of her prosecutions with lesser offenses didn't receive jail time and were given minimal alternatives.

Every child has the right to an education, and many states have laws for truancy and enforce them on behalf of the school district so there was not anything foul on her behalf, she wasn't directly targeting these families for personal gain/biases. There's no such thing as being too “poor” to receive a free education nor is it an excuse to not make an effort to send your children to school. No parent has the right to deny their children education without proper alternatives.

Seems like she was doing and caring more for what was best for the children's well-being/interest. As far as her being a prosecutor, I'm not one of those types who is going to chastise someone for solely having a career in law and judicial while doing their job unless they've been proven to be operating in bad faith, which going by the facts and not emotions/exaggerated lies there's nothing about her career as a prosecutor implying any wrongdoing. In reality, your issue isn't with her but with your local and state government lawmakers for creating these laws, you find to be prejudiced.

I don't mean to be cocky in any way but I'm not a fool and I am smarter than you may think because I use logic and go by the facts, not emotions especially when it's not necessary in a conversation such as this one. You're one of these types of people I'm talking who uses buzzwords, such as “poor, subjugation, etc” to provoke emotions in a person who's not as well-versed or knowledgeable about a topic to sympathize and/or find credence within your responses regardless if they're rooted in accuracy/facts.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Look im trying to keep it simple... I do NOT understand what you mean by LAW, are you referring to a SPECIFIC law or just "LAW" in general...:what:

fact is we live in america depending on the judge and people prosecuting you when you black the odds are against you ive seen numerous times where two men of different ethnic groups commit the same crime and yet the black one is treated more harshly... :manny:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
If Trump being elected is such a dire thing then you don't get to choose how to talk to the very people you're trying to convince in the first place. This is something that is constantly lost on some people then they flip out when those people they're trying to convince don't listen.
If they even take convincing at this point and are still forcefully repeating long debunked talking points, they weren't serious anyway. :yeshrug:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether I'm voting or not is irrelevant.

Being critical of politicians, their stances and whether or not they plan to deliver on their platform
SHOULD be the focus.

Posters trying to play the "I'm smart than you game" with "gotchas" instead of critically interfacing with things
they have claimed to support in the past.

Again, you can't be losing your shyt when you see the state abuse it's powers on your sisters and brothers every day
and then turn around and support "Tough on Crime" rhetoric and the "War on Drugs".

It's weird, white people, even the fukking DNC themselves have stated that the past 40? Nearly 50? Year long "Drug War"
has been a failure but then you get center right Black People who claim they want "better solutions" co-signing the very sytem
that gets police officers fukking tanks, tear gas and assault rifles.

Something has to give.