Coli TLR Narrative: "Kamala sent innocent Black Men to Prison"....Reality: "Of the 1,900 convictions she presided over, 45 went to actual prison"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Wyd mean? All of this BLM, new jim crow, police brutality movement took a huge hit the min one of the architects and enforcers became the only option to beat trump. To see people switch up from to the justice system is corrupt to "don't do crime", crime bill supporters is real.

I just laugh when the supporters try to make seem like the problem is going to get worse under trump when it's going to be worse either way.

Having criticisms of policing is something that encases a wide swath of individuals and didn't begin nor end with BLM or anybook. It's just like the George Floyd protest. For every weirdo screaming "defund the police" you had more people who rightfully felt it was fukked up how he died and that's where it ended.

If Trump being elected is such a dire thing then you don't get to choose how to talk to the very people you're trying to convince in the first place. This is something that is constantly lost on some people then they flip out when those people they're trying to convince don't listen.

So what.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is this how you do research :mjlol: , it is no wonder you are this much of a dumb fukk. This is why you should stop trying to talk about shyt you don't have the mental capacity for.

I'm pretty sure "burning it all" would impact someone of your social stature a lot more than most. You are like the MAGA brigade, rooting for something that don't even serve your own best interest.

I thought YOU did your homework nikka?!?!:jbhmm::mjlol: I literally posted receipts and he still bytching and moaning... ridiculous

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
But am I lying nikka!?!:stopitslime: its called selective targeting clown....

So you’re saying a law or policy that doesn’t explicitly say it’s targeted against black people is still targeting black people because it’s likely to affect them the most?

What else can it be where they not going after the white criminals and drug dealers with the same energy?!?!:ld:

Ok, so does that also mean that law or policy that doesn’t explicitly say it’s for black people can in fact be targeting black people as well, when it affects them the most?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok, so does that also mean that law or policy that doesn’t explicitly say it’s for black people can in fact be targeting black people as well, when it affects them the most?

I dont what LAW your referring to...:ld: All i know is that there's two tiered justice system in which white criminals dont get hit hard with cops, or DA's pressing charges on them but let your black ass have a dime bag... you getting football numbers in a state where weed is not even high on the list. :dead:
I dont know what you want me to fukking say...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I thought YOU did your homework nikka?!?!:jbhmm::mjlol: I literally posted receipts and he still bytching and moaning... ridiculous
I didn't need to do any homework because I already know the answer. Your initial statement shows me that you don't. You didn't post any receipts. The question was, how many black people did Kamala put in jail due to truancy. The video you posted doesn't answer that question. Your dumbass can't even find the answer and it has been posted in this very thread. Can't educate dumb ass nikkas like you because you'd rather stay stupid. Posting thecoli smilies ain't saving you nikka.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Black literacy at low levels and Tariq defending parents who don't send their kids to school

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Having criticisms of policing is something that encases a wide swath of individuals and didn't begin nor end with BLM or anybook. It's just like the George Floyd protest. For every weirdo screaming "defund the police" you had more people who rightfully felt it was fukked up how he died and that's where it ended.

So basically you guys are no different than the blue lives matter, it's just you feel bad when it happens.

You guys are just phony and it's no surprise that you guys have to brow beat and shame others into voting
Only one side is talking about giving police total immunity and executing people arrested for drugs.
Yeah cause if trump doesn't get elected that means justice system will be just. Let's hope for Sonya's case won't be like blands, Taylor's, etc....

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
It does change the fact that the narrative about her exclusively locking hundreds of Black men and women was exaggerated and a lie since only 45 were actually sent to prison and many others weren't even sent to prison due to how minimal their cases were and given the option for drug rehabilitation/probation.

The white man before her sent nearly 150 people to prison and did not offer alternatives for minor cases so where's the disdain for him? In reality, based on the facts, she was a better and more lenient prosecutor than her predecessor and had people's interests/well-being in mind. I'm not going to chastise her for just being a prosecutor doing her job, she ain't create the laws...what's next you gonna hold a grudge with a judge slamming his or her gavel? They don't make the rules just enforcing them which is their career, your beef should be directed at the lawmakers and local/state governments for creating these unbalanced and prejudiced laws.

Many prosecutors across America are currently doing far more harm, deviously, than she ever did and have likely sent even more people behind bars at higher rates with little to no leniency and should be more of a concern but the difference here is that unlike Kamala they're not the Vice President running for President.
However you attempt to rationalize it, nothing will change the fact that she was an active part of the police state and an active participant in a system of black subjugation.

And the same way you can rationalize that she was "lenient" - which she was not. She also targeted poor black parents for truancy cases - and laughed about it openly.

Wrong is wrong. She was an abhorrent disgusting prosecutor just like her predecessor and successor.

Quit with your thinly veiled fallacious relative privation.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So basically you guys are no different than the blue lives matter, it's just you feel bad when it happens.

You guys are just phony and it's no surprise that you guys have to brow beat and shame others into voting

Yeah cause if trump doesn't get elected that means justice system will be just. Let's hope for Sonya's case won't be like blands, Taylor's, etc....

Who is "you guys"?

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
To the people who hop on the police brutality movement, only to get votes, otherwise support crime bills and say "don't do the crime"

I'm pro law and order so you have me confused with someone else. I added nuance to your point

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I dont what LAW your referring to...:ld: All i know is that there's two tiered justice system in which white criminals dont get hit hard with cops, or DA's pressing charges on them but let your black ass have a dime bag... you getting football numbers in a state where weed is not even high on the list. :dead:
I dont know what you want me to fukking say...
I just asked a question and you didn’t answer it. Whether or not these laws exist today is irrelevant to the basic question that I asked.