Coli "militants" are making a difference

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
1) because it means you're nitpicking. You read Dussains whole post and the one thing you took out of it was that one line about youtube comments. About ten people rushed in here tying to pick his argument apart because of that one line. Wtf is that?

If you're gonna be that petty over something so small then chances are you're full of self hate and hate seeing another black person being positive.
No disrespect bruh, I want this to be a productive conversation. I ask this in earnest, not sarcasm, but how can you arrive to that conclusion? If anything it would imply that my comprehension skills are lacking, but honestly my dude how can you make that claim off of that? Don't you see you just said that cause you disagree with me.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Where did I disparage your character? I didn't even address you in this thread, you started this exchange.

Then why haven't you?

Daps and reps from who? :what: Would be much easier to go the militant or #GMB route

And I already do positive things for the community... again, the difference between me and you is I don't feel the need to bring those things up or use them as justification to tear other people down.

U go ahead and cook though, we are done here.
:stopitslime:You're copping out this easy? I have posted PLENTY of proof Of what I do for black empowerment

I supported hidden colors 4 if you didnt you a broke or african or cac or c00n.

I do this brother. You can't even post a link to a single donation.

Lets Donate $10 to a BLACK AFRICAN Cause Right now, if you are about this life, or are you just a troll?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
No disrespect bruh, I want this to be a productive conversation. I ask this in earnest, not sarcasm, but how can you arrive to that conclusion? If anything it would imply that my comprehension skills are lacking, but honestly my dude how can you make that claim off of that? Don't you see you just said that cause you disagree with me.

Cuz it's hating. Dussain is talking about something positive but you see that one line about youtube comments and you go "HA you're talking about youtube comments??" then you're being a hater.

Because that is not what it's about. And it shows where your mind is at if that's what ur focusing on.

And when a black person hates on another black person who's being pro black then most likely they're a c00n :manny:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Cuz it's hating. Dussain is talking about something positive but you see that one line about youtube comments and you go "HA you're talking about youtube comments??" then you're being a hater.

Because that is not what it's about. And it shows where your mind is at if that's what ur focusing on.

And when a black person hates on another black person who's being pro black then most likely they're a c00n :manny:
How is that hating? It's a debate, we're all adults here nobodies gotta be in their feelings because I disagree with them. I'm the one hating, yet the ones spouting a bunch of vitriol about my lack of intelligence, and worthlessness as a member of the community are promoting black excellence:beli:
All I'm doing is having a discussion, I even apologized to you for insulting you because you made it clear that you're genuine about this shyt. You people need to learn to separate disagreements from personal attacks..

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You try too hard to cape for white folks breh

Black Pride and White Pride are apples and oranges

Plenty of cacs on st0rmfr0nt claim they are not racist and only care bout the preservation and advancement of their race.
But they all advocate and support segregation,discrimination and all type of racist shyt
Black people who are racially aware just want to see their families and communities live a better life
I'm not caping for anyone. Just poining out how alike all you extremist are.
People on this very board talk abou creating a society for blacks free of whites. The fukk is the difference?
A better life can be had as soon as blacks hold each other accountable instead of blaming "racism" for everything.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
How is that hating? It's a debate, we're all adults here nobodies gotta be in their feelings because I disagree with them. I'm the one hating, yet the ones spouting a bunch of vitriol about my lack of intelligence, and worthlessness as a member of the community are promoting black excellence:beli:
All I'm doing is having a discussion, I even apologized to you for insulting you because you made it clear that you're genuine about this shyt. You people need to learn to separate disagreements from personal attacks..

I've explained how. And the people reacting with vitriol are doing so because this type of thing happens in every positive thread. These people that never post come out of the woodworks just to hate. Look at all the hate dussain was getting in the first page alone. And It's impossible to have a discussion without this bullshyt seeping it.

People are tired of this shyt. I'm tired of this shyt.

That's all I can tell you man.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm not caping for anyone. Just poining out how alike all you extremist are.
People on this very board talk abou creating a society for blacks free of whites. The fukk is the difference?
A better life can be had as soon as blacks hold each other accountable instead of blaming "racism" for everything.
Racism is what lead to these problem in the first place.

White racists will make sure that there is no better life to be had.

You will do anything to not let racist whites be accountable. Your the racist white mans bytch.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism is what lead to these problem in the first place.

White racists will make sure that there is no better life to be had.

You will do anything to not let racist whites be accountable. Your the racist white mans bytch.
The problems I see in black america has shyt to do with racism.

Blackout

Daps
The problems I see in black america has shyt to do with racism.
If you cant see the racial issues then your view is limited.

Therefore I have to question your intelligence or lack there of.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you cant see the racial issues then your view is limited.

Therefore I have to question your intelligence or lack there of.
There are non. It's all in your head. Racism isn't causing these kids to want to be drugged out savages. Black people are causing them to do that.

Blackout

Daps
There are non. It's all in your head. Racism isn't causing these kids to want to be drugged out savages. Black people are causing them to do that.
Every poor area in the world goes through issues with drugs and violence

Only your dumbass wants to pin it one a race.

Open your mind fool

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every poor area in the world goes through issues with drugs and violence

Only your dumbass wants to pin it one a race.

Open your mind fool
I didn't pin it on anyone. You did. I said it ain't got shyt to do with racsim

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I've explained how. And the people reacting with vitriol are doing so because this type of thing happens in every positive thread. These people that never post come out of the woodworks just to hate. Look at all the hate dussain was getting in the first page alone. And It's impossible to have a discussion without this bullshyt seeping it.

People are tired of this shyt. I'm tired of this shyt.

That's all I can tell you man.
Nah you really didn't, you said I was nitpicking which equals hating, which makes me a c00n. You have to realize you are stretching this beyond any scope of reason. Cmon yo you can't honestly fukking tell me insults and shyt is all good, and then tell me I'm hating on him for disagreeing. That's blatantly biased. One nikka in here called me a fukking jigaboo. This is coming from a black persons mouth to describe another black person. How the fukk is that appropriate, yet a civil disagreement is hating?