Coli "militants" are making a difference

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I take issues over it for a decent number of reason but the main one is a lot of the militants aren't actually moving any units. This whole thread is like a clusterfukk for someone like me cause I see OP pretty much asking for dap & respect for doing absolutely nothing. He truly believes he's making a difference going to a sports & hiphop forum and saying cac and c00n a few times a day. It bothers the fukk out of me.

Whats even more disgusting is more extreme examples of this for instance I don't remember if anyone else remembers this but there was a thread about some random foreign exchange student from Australia getting murdered by a bunch of dudes from Cleveland that happen to be black...I remember seeing posters saying shyt like good one less devil out there or :manny: he's white or some form of that(I'm paraphrasing) that shyt ain't cool in no respect breh, not at all.

You are confusing militancy to pure ignorance. I'm talkin about individuals such as myself that have no issue with calling out racial prejudice, racial inequality and or racial social politics pertaining to the unfair treatment of black people.

People like me that have no issue challenging white supremacy and refuse to make excuses for white racists while blaming black people at the same time.

Posters such as myself that speak up and speak out against any perceived racism that black people face. And I have no issue with calling out "black posters" who do make excuses for the racism black people face.

I call out blatant c00ning from the likes of the Steven A Smiths, Charles BarkleyA, Larry Elders, and Tyler the creator types.

How could you have any issue with my position on this

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone care to explain to me why ISIS has spent millions of dollars spreading their propaganda on Twitter.

They established 10s of thousands of accounts in just one week and Twitter has been doing everything it can to clamp down on them.

These motherfukkers have made hundreds of thousands of accounts. Google "hashtag terror"

It is propaganda. Propaganda, whether it be by black militants, ISIS or Nazis, is a great weapon. It is via media platforms, whether through common discourse, newspaper, books, articles or Twitter, people come to comprehend ideas, make decisions and follow dogma. It is thence that people change their behaviour and contribute or take away from movements. A movement may revolve around people reducing their salt intake, supporting slave emancipation, etc. But whatever choice a person makes with respects to the aforementioned decision, a decision is made and contributes or takes away from a movement (i.e. if people consume more salt, or ignore slave abolitionist letters, etc). Propaganda, hence, can turn the tide and enhance movements. What if there was never any slave abolitionist movement? What if that populist propaganda they used to sway people, including book, speeches, letters, etc never came into existence?

Hitler himself said it:

"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/adolfhitle393655.html#RaradTR7Dq0UHzQA.99

Everything we consume is thus facto propaganda one way or another, and everything we come to follow the dogma of one man or another'. Accordingly, ISIS has succceeded in creating a storied reputation as much from its actual successes on the real battlefield as its successes on the online one. Through Twitter propaganda, an unprecedented number of followers flock to ISIS, which in turn leads to greater victories and margins of victory, ballooning ISIS' reputation and making its propaganda seem realer all the time. The American slave abolitionist movement did the same as black militants do today. Moreover, the Nazis did the same, Allies did the same, until their movements too ballooned into something more. Propaganda is half the battle. This is why ISIS wants to win on Twitter and how militants' presence matters.

Last edited:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.

There is a lot of deflection in this fukking thread.

Especially from the "what do you do offline" crowd. You don't know what the hell I do offline. That's a moot point.

This thread is about internet forums like this causing a shift in the consciousness of black people, especially young ones. Now obviously it's not 100% effective as seen by the crabs in this thread, but it is encouraging to be able to have conversations where white supremacist myths are exposed and debunked.

And it's not just the Coli or Youtube comments, it's Twitter and other websites that reflect this (i.e. #blacklivesmatter).

I'm happy to see modern discussions about race where racist cacs and the c00ns that defend them do not go unhindered. :youngsabo:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
Coli Militants

ZMin3C6.gif

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
You guys can't come in here shytting on our pro-blackness and expect a reasonable discussion. We're tired of the c00ning. We're tired of the self hate.

Do you understand how painful it is to look at your brother and feel like you can't trust him?

We're trying to be positive and y'all are coming in here criticizing and scoffing at us. It's tiring.

So if someone overreacts I can definitely understand their position. It's a heavy burden trying to be a positive black man in America.

@DarkSkinSamurai

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!
real

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
Damn.

There is a lot of deflection in this fukking thread.

Especially from the "what do you do offline" crowd. You don't know what the hell I do offline. That's a moot point.

This thread is about internet forums like this causing a shift in the consciousness of black people, especially young ones. Now obviously it's not 100% effective as seen by the crabs in this thread, but it is encouraging to be able to have conversations where white supremacist myths are exposed and debunked.

And it's not just the Coli or Youtube comments, it's Twitter and other websites that reflect this (i.e. #blacklivesmatter).

I'm happy to see modern discussions about race where racist cacs and the c00ns that defend them do not go unhindered. :youngsabo:

But seriously that's some real shyt.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
No one is shytting on anyone for being pro black. y'all are getting shyt on for just being all talk(rightfully so) and not just any kind of talk. The threads about building and empowerment on here never make it to two pages. The threads were y'all get to call Common, Pharrell c00ns and white people cacs are never ending.

I dont fukk with this stupid militant shyt that has taken over the coli because it is nothing but posting for daps.

The OP and title of this thread is the height of absurdity.

Exactly. These dudes are just getting off on being negative. Hating Celebs is huge on the coli and now they have easy excuse to hate white and black celebs and it not come of as just pure hating because they are miserable socially awkward losers.

They were quite a lot of people in this very thread shytting on us for being pro-black. Did you completely miss the sun-raw ans danny up fiasco? Not to mention Indica who always manages to find his way into these threads.

And there's no militancy here. We're just talking about ways to help black people. Nobody's talking about violence or cop killing or any of that. Calling this thread militant is the height of absurdness, not OP.

A lot of black celebs are c00ns and white supremacists. They should be called out because they set a bad example and are used as tools of white supremacist.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
It is propaganda. Propaganda, whether it be by black militants, ISIS or Nazis, is a great weapon. It is via media platforms, whether through common discourse, newspaper, books, articles or Twitter, people come to comprehend ideas, make decisions and follow dogma. It is thence that people change their behaviour and contribute or take away from movements. A movement may revolve around people reducing their salt intake, supporting slave emancipation, etc. Propaganda controls what a people believe and what they follow.

Everything we consume is thus facto propaganda one way or another, and everything we come to follow the dogma of one man or another'. Accordingly, ISIS has succceeded in creating a storied reputation as much from its actual successes on the real battlefield as its successes on the online one. Through Twitter propaganda, an unprecedented number of followers flock to ISIS, which in turn leads to greater victories and margins of victory, ballooning ISIS' reputation and making its propaganda seem realer all the time. The American slave abolitionist movement did the same as black militants do today. Moreover, the Nazis did the same, Allies did the same, until their movements too ballooned into something more. Propaganda is half the battle. This is why ISIS wants to win on Twitter and how militants' presence matters.

EXACTLY!

It's sad it takes someone with cac level negative reps to get what I'm been saying but THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING.

Propaganda is everything. To do you must first think. And if all your thoughts are wrapped around how inferior and hateful you are that is what you will become.

We are living in what is the greatest period of propaganda and mind control in the world. And those, people they are not your friends brothers. They do not wish you well.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of people manage to do it without tearing down fellow black men in the process. The only place I hear all this "c00n this CAC that" talk is here.... in real life black empowerment is generally pretty productive and positive.

Saying the word "c00n" does not tear down any "fellow black man" that is worth caring about. c00n is merely another word for sellout, and such people do exist. They don't deserve any respect when they show none themselves. They are judged for their ideas and rightfully damned as such. That aside, saying the word "cac" does not tear down any black person either. You are obviously confused and misinformed. Given that c00n is spreading like wildfire, I think most people think our version of black empowerment is very effective.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:nikkas citing youtube comments as evidence of paradigm shifts now. Not all the black people my age pushing knowledge of self but youtube comments. With the same logic you could argue that a decline in sales for the national enquirer means the population is getting smarter
This thread is honestly just baseless optimism, there's no proof that any paradigm shift is happening in the mindsets of black people today unfortunately, and there won't be until something changes it and we can directly link it to action. nikka really said armchair militancy is promoting self awareness

The decline in magazine sales has nothing to do with the YouTube point. Magazine sales are declining because people are have access to the same material for free online. The YouTube has nothing to do with that. You are an idiot.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you gunna Give us any proof of even a donation to black people?

I live in the same damn city as you, and reading our cities thread, I see you on that :mjpls: shyt.

Do you even support any black businesses in our city?

I do shyt here. If you would like to meet up at a black owned business to get my credentials, let me know.

:ufdup:Maybe we can build something instead of you talking slick shyt about blacks like I see you do

Supporting black businesses is another type of militancy but not the only one nor is it the only thing that can drive change in black people. This means that a person can be a militant and do other things while remaining true to their cause. Shut up.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No one is shytting on anyone for being pro black. y'all are getting shyt on for just being all talk(rightfully so) and not just any kind of talk. The threads about building and empowerment on here never make it to two pages. The threads were y'all get to call Common, Pharrell c00ns and white people cacs are never ending.

I dont fukk with this stupid militant shyt that has taken over the coli because it is nothing but posting for daps.

The OP and title of this thread is the height of absurdity.

Exactly. These dudes are just getting off on being negative. Hating Celebs is huge on the coli and now they have easy excuse to hate white and black celebs and it not come of as just pure hating because they are miserable socially awkward losers.

No, no, no, no...

What some call "shytting" on someone else serves a purpose. It's calling them out for what their actions appear to be...detrimental to black advancement and thus c00ning.

For toooooooooooo long in our community people have been allowed to get away with this. It's a big reason we can't organize now, fighting for too much individualism. On some, "so what if I don't rock with yall" shyt.

Our community fostered that too much and we can see the results. Just apply it to rap and what happened from letting artist do just anything, not having a standard.

Reference, Puff, we all knew he had no business rapping. He slipped in because everyone was on that "I'm tired of hating" steez.

Back on track, it's past time for spades to be called spades. Let our people know what people like Jesse Patterson, Barkley, etc., are....c00nS!

A lot of posters are angry at this site because they're being labeled by their posts. As it should be. We're going to move this to higher platforms, so people like Jordan, people will know what he stands for.

There will be a code to adhere too!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Saying the word "c00n" does not tear down any "fellow black man" that is worth caring about.
So in other words if a fellow black man doesn't buy into your ideology 100% he's not worth empowering

Stop calling whatever this is "black" empowerment then, if its based on your arbitrary undefined character prerequisites.