Coli "militants" are making a difference

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I take issues over it for a decent number of reason but the main one is a lot of the militants aren't actually moving any units. This whole thread is like a clusterfukk for someone like me cause I see OP pretty much asking for dap & respect for doing absolutely nothing. He truly believes he's making a difference going to a sports & hiphop forum and saying cac and c00n a few times a day. It bothers the fukk out of me.

Whats even more disgusting is more extreme examples of this for instance I don't remember if anyone else remembers this but there was a thread about some random foreign exchange student from Australia getting murdered by a bunch of dudes from Cleveland that happen to be black...I remember seeing posters saying shyt like good one less devil out there or :manny: he's white or some form of that(I'm paraphrasing) that shyt ain't cool in no respect breh, not at all.

My nikka. ..or cac....you got me fukked up...

I GIVE LESS THAN AN ANTS ASS ABOUT DAPS!!!! That's some hoe shyt you and those like you care about...since you all spout that "fishing for daps" shyt.

Other than that, asking for respect...I take respect out a nikkas or cacs ass...I don't "ask" for anything.

Foh

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Supporting black businesses is another type of militancy but not the only one nor is it the only thing that can drive change in black people. This means that a person can be a militant and do other things while remaining true to their cause. Shut up.

Let's choose our words carefully. Supporting black businesses is not militancy. It is not even Black empowerment. It is common sense that has been beaten out of us through generations of self-hate propaganda.

Everyone supports their own businesses automatically and reflexively. Nothing militant about it.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
So in other words if a fellow black man doesn't buy into your ideology 100% he's not worth empowering

Stop calling whatever this is "black" empowerment then, if its based on your arbitrary undefined character prerequisites.

Not his ideology. Or my ideology. It is The Ideology. Which is, in the simplest terms; black first.

If someone doesn't support that then they are not worth empowering. They might not be c00ns, but they are not worth empowering.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Sometimes it seems like this militancy is more about saying who doesn't deserve to be saved or uplifted or empowered more than actually effecting positive tangible offline change. Thats what bothers me about it.
What are you doing offline to bring positive tangible change tho?

you stay on the white side of town, so I know u don't buy black:mjpls:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The decline in magazine sales has nothing to do with the YouTube point. Magazine sales are declining because people are have access to the same material for free online. The YouTube has nothing to do with that. You are an idiot.
Eh I'll take that:ehh:
Example was weak, point still stands tho. Give yourself a round of applause champ

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Can I ask one question though? How come whenever there is a disagreement on this site, it means one person is a c00n and the other is a righteous upholder of the black man's rights. I fail to see how me disagreeing with youtube comments being evidence of paradigm shifts means that I am full of self hatred and nothing but love for white people, or that I'm not black.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What are you doing offline to bring positive tangible change tho?

you stay on the white side of town, so I know u don't buy black:mjpls:
I already told u. I would even mention the name of the organization but u seem like the type to show up looking for a fight. No thanks.

Last black business I supported... hmmm let me see. Well, I just bought a house and my movers were brehs. Same dudes who moved us into our apt when we moved down. I have recommended them to others a few times as well :francis: And I do live in a place where there is money, but there are definitely a lot of brehs in my area :yeshrug:

More importantly though, if you are trying to "build" with me, why are you so hellbent on discrediting and disrespecting me? Is this how you recruit everyone to your movement?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Can I ask one question though? How come whenever there is a disagreement on this site, it means one person is a c00n and the other is a righteous upholder of the black man's rights. I fail to see how me disagreeing with youtube comments being evidence of paradigm shifts means that I am full of self hatred and nothing but love for white people, or that I'm not black.

1) because it means you're nitpicking. You read Dussains whole post and the one thing you took out of it was that one line about youtube comments. About ten people rushed in here tying to pick his argument apart because of that one line. Wtf is that?

If you're gonna be that petty over something so small then chances are you're full of self hate and hate seeing another black person being positive.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Had to get my car fixed yesterdAy.

Went to a mechanic with his own shop.

He aka the owner is black and all of his mechanics are black

Therefore Im supporting black men with jobs with no white boss.

fukk c00ns

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I already told u. I would even mention the name of the organization but u seem like the type to show up looking for a fight. No thanks.

Last black business I supported... hmmm let me see. Well, I just bought a house and my movers were brehs. Same dudes who moved us into our apt when we moved down. I have recommended them to others a few times as well :francis: And I do live in a place where there is money, but there are definitely a lot of brehs in my area :yeshrug:

More importantly though, if you are trying to "build" with me, why are you so hellbent on discrediting and disrespecting me? Is this how you recruit everyone to your movement?
Because You are disparaging my character for no apparent reason other than you hating my posting style. Like I said, this is just online, and I'm alot more educated and civilised, as well as an active participant in my BLACK community.

Like I said If you really want to build I can PM you what I have done. I'm not cool with you up here attacking my character for daps and reps, when I am in the same city you live in that we can handle any "beef" in person, by showing and proving and doing something POSITIVE for the community.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
1) because it means you're nitpicking. You read Dussains whole post and the one thing you took out of it was that one line about youtube comments. About ten people rushed in here tying to pick his argument apart because of that one line. Wtf is that?

If you're gonna be that petty over something so small then chances are you're full of self hate and hate seeing another black person being positive.
:why::why::why:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because You are disparaging my character for no apparent reason other than you hating my posting style. Like I said, this is just online, and I'm alot more educated and civilised, as well as an active participant in my BLACK community.
Where did I disparage your character? I didn't even address you in this thread, you started this exchange.

Like I said If you really want to build I can PM you what I have done.
Then why haven't you?
I'm not cool with you up here attacking my character for daps and reps
, when I am in the same city you live in that we can handle any "beef" in person, by showing and proving and doing something POSITIVE for the community.
Daps and reps from who? :what: Would be much easier to go the militant or #GMB route

And I already do positive things for the community... again, the difference between me and you is I don't feel the need to bring those things up or use them as justification to tear other people down.

U go ahead and cook though, we are done here.