Coli "militants" are making a difference

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words if a fellow black man doesn't buy into your ideology 100% he's not worth empowering

Stop calling whatever this is "black" empowerment then, if its based on your arbitrary undefined character prerequisites.

Let's put it this way: if an American commits treason, he is not worth empowering. He is, instead, worth executing.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So in other words if a fellow black man doesn't buy into your ideology 100% he's not worth empowering

Stop calling whatever this is "black" empowerment then, if its based on your arbitrary undefined character prerequisites.

you

push an idea of a narrow mindset in regards to people you call Militant.

So, enlighten us on what ideas are outside of that narrow scope:sas1:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you believe in responsibilty, you can't blame "white supremacy". You simply can't. You choose to sell drugs. You choose to kill. You choose to be materialistic. You choose to get high. You chose to impregnate woman you have no feelings for. You choose to lay down with deadbeats. You choose to use abortions as birth control. We may not be able to choose the situations we are born into, but we certainly choose what we decide to do within those situations.

nikkas choose to sell drugs when there's no other sustainable jobs they can have because the government, employers, practically everything is composed of cacs and their syncopants. Accordingly, said cacs and synocopants disperse private and public jobs, opportunities, and money to themselves and their syncopants, leaving minorities like blacks to fight over the scraps.

Ultimately then blacks sell drugs and kill over drugs because cacs have such a prejudicial stranglehold on the markets that blacks have no other choice but to resort to the black market to survive. Since the cac elite and their syncopants control the means of production and dole out its dividends to themselves, whose fault is black's drug trafficking, killing, etc then? White supremacy's. When black high school dropouts can't get a job, and white high school dropouts can get a job more easily than black college graduates, white supremacy is to blame. This circumstance is not something black people can change unless cacs are either removed and a more black friendly power is put in place.

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I've come to realize that for a lot of our people, the idea of not being around cacs is something straight out of their worst nightmares.
Between this site and cats I meet offline, I'm starting to feel like Pastor Manning :wow:

I'm on my phone so I can't respond to ur whole post right now. But this right here is powerful.

America has a long history of anti black propaganda. All white nations do. All those caricatures and hateful images of black people have had a powerful effect. It's made black people see themselves as grotesque monkeys and subhumans. We do not like ourselves.

When's the last time you saw something positive about Africa on TV? All they do is run feed the children commercials and news stories on riots and shootings. They show the poorest, ugliest part of Africa. After watching American media, I wouldn't want to go there either.

We need to run a counter attack on all that hate. Show black people as beautiful and lovely. Show Africa as the wonderful continent it is. There's lots of work to be done.

We also gotta show cacs as they really are. They've portrayed themselves as our god. They've portrayed their women as the pinnacle of beauty. The truth is quite the contrary.

All that propaganda of black people as beasts has had a large effect. We gotta run a counter propaganda showing white people as they really are: I.e. Cave mutants. We gotta make black people see cacs with the same disgust we currently see ourselves. Only then will u have a large emigration to Africa.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I'm on my phone so I can't respond to ur whole post right now. But this right here is powerful.

America has a long history of anti black propaganda. All white nations do. All those caricatures and hateful images of black people have had a powerful effect. It's made black people see themselves as grotesque monkeys and subhumans. We do not like ourselves.

When's the last time you saw something positive about Africa on TV? All they do is run feed the children commercials and news stories on riots and shootings. They show the poorest, ugliest part of Africa. After watching American media, I wouldn't want to go there either.

We need to run a counter attack on all that hate. Show black people as beautiful and lovely. Show Africa as the wonderful continent it is. There's lots of work to be done.

We also gotta show cacs as they really are. They've portrayed themselves as our god. They've portrayed their women as the pinnacle of beauty. The truth is quite the contrary.

All that propaganda of black people as beasts has had a large effect. We gotta run a counter propaganda showing white people as they really are: I.e. Cave mutants. We gotta make black people see cacs with the same disgust we currently see ourselves. Only then will u have a large emigration to Africa.
I'm sorry to say your dream will never happen.
It'll be better for you to drop your irrational weak willed because only weak willed people fall into a trap of racial supremacy and focus on what can he achieved.
As in drop the Africa immigration need and drop the expose the cave mutantness to white people shtick because however hard this may be for you to accept all people are the same meaning black people are just as shytty as Asian as Muslim as Hispanic as whatever people and most black people would say that because won't have to delude themselves as to the quality of an entire groups character to instil pride in themselves and have met their fair number of shytty black people in their lives or have done shytty things themselves and probably have close white friends relatives which while you will vehemently argue are really devils who are undercover racists or whatever other narrative you want to push have held them down when they needed them most and helped them out through tough times in life regardless of your experiences with them.
fukk all of your experiences with white people couldn't have been terrible it's just your victim complex and desire belong to something raging out of control.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not caping for anyone. Just poining out how alike all you extremist are.
People on this very board talk abou creating a society for blacks free of whites. The fukk is the difference?
A better life can be had as soon as blacks hold each other accountable instead of blaming "racism" for everything.
who?where?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

Status of any action in real life - pending.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I'm sorry to say your dream will never happen.
It'll be better for you to drop your irrational weak willed because only weak willed people fall into a trap of racial supremacy and focus on what can he achieved.
As in drop the Africa immigration need and drop the expose the cave mutantness to white people shtick because however hard this may be for you to accept all people are the same meaning black people are just as shytty as Asian as Muslim as Hispanic as whatever people and most black people would say that because won't have to delude themselves as to the quality of an entire groups character to instil pride in themselves and have met their fair number of shytty black people in their lives or have done shytty things themselves and probably have close white friends relatives which while you will vehemently argue are really devils who are undercover racists or whatever other narrative you want to push have held them down when they needed them most and helped them out through tough times in life regardless of your experiences with them.
fukk all of your experiences with white people couldn't have been terrible it's just your victim complex and desire belong to something raging out of control.

Im literally :dwillhuh: At the bolded. Very telling piffery.

Serious question, do you guys have a code book you pick these responses from?

Page 5: "you're talking about black empowerment? You're even worse than the white supremacists!!"

Page 13 section 2: "We're all part of one race. The human race.:sas1:"

Page 20: "what about black on black crime?:sas2:"

Page 32: "how can racism still exist when I've had white friends and family members?:leostare:"

Page 34: "not all whites are bad. Thus racism is over"

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Im literally :dwillhuh: At the bolded. Very telling piffery.

Serious question, do you guys have a code book you pick these responses from?

Page 5: "you're talking about black empowerment? You're even worse than the white supremacists!!"

Page 13 section 2: "We're all part of one race. The human race.:sas1:"

Page 20: "what about black on black crime?:sas2:"

Page 32: "how can racism still exist when I've had white friends and family members?:leostare:"

Page 34: "not all whites are bad. Thus racism is over"
How do any of those deflections relate to what you bolded :dwillhuh:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
@CrimsonTider @HankHill @Pifferry @BelowTheMasonDixon

Why does the thought of black people uplifting each other bother you so much? I'd also like to point out how foolish you sound arguing that people aren't doing things in the "real world".. The internet is the greatest platform for communication, this is the real world.

Uhmm...where in bolded have I felt or stated black empowerment bothered me? Also, where have I also chastised people for doing work in their community?