Coli "militants" are making a difference

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I've explained how. And the people reacting with vitriol are doing so because this type of thing happens in every positive thread. These people that never post come out of the woodworks just to hate. Look at all the hate dussain was getting in the first page alone. And It's impossible to have a discussion without this bullshyt seeping it.

People are tired of this shyt. I'm tired of this shyt.

That's all I can tell you man.
Honestly yo its fukking unbelievable how I'm the one hating. YOU PEOPLE READILY PREACH AND EMBRACE HATRED!!!! You hate "CACs" and you hate "c00ns", do you understand how paradoxical that is? To hate someone because they hate themselves instead of teaching them love? Im not tryna be on no kumbaya shyt but what you said is unfathomable

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There are non. It's all in your head. Racism isn't causing these kids to want to be drugged out savages. Black people are causing them to do that.

What if racism and, over-all, white supremacy is creating the conditions, which are a breeding ground for black children to make poor decisions...

Racism isn't always as overt as you think...

I do believe in taking responsibility, however, the conditions are a product of racism breh...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know who you're going back and forth with @aaaaaa , but yes st0rmfr0nt is not for play nor are they a game. They've murdered over 100 people in the past 5 years. That sikk temple that was shot up, st0rmfr0nt did that. That Jewish center that was shot up last year, st0rmfr0nt did that.

They came close to killing that nikka Philko as well. The black Youtuber who likes Russia.
Waiiiit. Proof on actual st0rmfr0nt killings??? :lupe:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if racism and, over-all, white supremacy is creating the conditions, which are a breeding ground for black children to make poor decisions...

Racism isn't always as overt as you think...

I do believe in taking responsibility, however, the conditions are a product of racism breh...
If you believe in responsibilty, you can't blame "white supremacy". You simply can't. You choose to sell drugs. You choose to kill. You choose to be materialistic. You choose to get high. You chose to impregnate woman you have no feelings for. You choose to lay down with deadbeats. You choose to use abortions as birth control. We may not be able to choose the situations we are born into, but we certainly choose what we decide to do within those situations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
actually the "white supremacy" talk has only RECENTLY became so prevalent on this site. Hence this thread. Im seeing it more and more everywhere else too. People like Azealia Banks and Royce da5'9 dropping the word "c00n" in songs and interviews. Thats NOT a mere coincidence. The mindset towards "white supremacy" is a recent thing thats picking back up. We've been lulled to sleep. Some blacks even go so far as to say "racism is dead". We cant have ANY blacks thinking that if we're gonna advance as a community.We HAVE to know who our enemy is and unfortunetaly, waaaay too many of us are unaware.
Neguses (see what I did there? :troll:) hating on Tariq, but we all know the resurgence in popularity of several terms can be traced back to him :sas2:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If you believe in responsibilty, you can't blame "white supremacy". You simply can't. You choose to sell drugs. You choose to kill. You choose to be materialistic. You choose to get high. You chose to impregnate woman you have no feelings for. You choose to lay down with deadbeats. You choose to use abortions as birth control. We may not be able to choose the situations we are born into, but we certainly choose what we decide to do within those situations.
your a fraud :camby:up out this thread

your white stop being a weirdo:dahell:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

So racist white cops and law makers and employers get a pass?

Your stupidity is appaling
Don't do anything to warrent police attention of getting involved in the system. What is so hard about that? Everybody on thecoli and every person in their circle makes upwards of $100,000 dollars a year and we talking about employers?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I hate to say it but that's not much. He went to the protests and met with some people. Ok good. Now what did that accomplish?

We've been protesting for generations now. We go to protests and get all riled up, then come back home and plug right back into the white propaganda machine.

It's a useless cycle.

They've got us stuck in these worn groves where if you wanna do something yo gotta protest or you gotta go to this meeting or go listen to this person talk. Nah fukk that.

If people want to protest let them protest. Our focus is freeing minds. Once black people see they have been lied to their entire lives and begin wake up, then we'll get some change. Till then it's just follow the leader with Al Sharpton leading the charge

Sadly I disagree with the bolded. Lately I've been going out of my way to talk to everyone I meet about the importance of fighting white supremacy, and damn near every time I get black people telling me how much they love white people, they love being multi cultural, and what about black on black crime. It happened to me twice in one day a few weeks ago.

I know a lot of y'all say y'all are noticing a shift, but from the dudes I come across in real life (both men and women) black people are still as asleep as they've ever been :mjcry:

Watch them ISUPK videos and notice how angry black people get when them Hebrew cats say the white man is the devil and we need to separate from them. It reminded me of when I was talking about moving to Africa and nikkas on this site actually told me they could never to Africa because of the psychological trauma of knowing that some of those Africans ancestors sold our ancestors into slavery (but seem to be functioning just fine in America where they were actually enslaved) or that moving to Africa would be stupid because white people would start WW3 and launch nuclear weapons just to bring us back home :beli:

I've come to realize that for a lot of our people, the idea of not being around cacs is something straight out of their worst nightmares.
Between this site and cats I meet offline, I'm starting to feel like Pastor Manning :wow:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You know what comes with limited vision?...Limited choices..

You have to be able to see the choices to even make the right choices... It's rigged where the likelihood of making the wrong choice will happen for those systematically conditioned...

It's never 1 thing that is the cause, you have to see different angels or you're limiting yourself...