Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
black-mass-1.jpg

Performances were all good

story was all over the place
just watched that also. would be a better tv series than a movie, tough to cram decades of story into 2 hours. good, but not great

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
black-mass-1.jpg

Performances were all good

story was all over the place

Such a huge misfire. Rather than tell an actually interesting story, they decided to just show Depp doing cliche gangster shyt for 2 hours. Story should've revolved around Edgerton's character.

If you're actually interested in the story, the documentary "Whitey: America vs James Bulger" is significantly better.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
thewitch_online_teaser_01_web_large.jpg

:merchant: The "smash" scene came earlier than I expected.

:lupe: The score threw out the film.

:demonic: Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

I understand how the general audience were expecting something else, but I found it very engrossing and was anxiously waiting for some :merchant: shyt to go down every scene.
Had to turn on the subtitles to actually understand what the fukk they were saying. :scust:

And how the hell a witch kidnapped that toddler right under her nose like that? :wtf:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
91VBm03IzZL._SL1500_.jpg

I love dark space exploration movies, and this one is more realistic then most of them :ehh:

It wasn't scary enough though, but again, its very realistic. :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
zootopia-poster.jpg

I haven't watched an animated Disney movie in ages, but I decided to see what the hype was about. I enjoyed it alot.

One thing though was I was almost :mjcry: when they showed Nicks childhood flashback. Wouldn't be the first time I was on the verge of :mjcry:while watching a sad scene involving a kid in a film aimed at kids. Off the top of head I felt for Young Grinch when his classmates clowned him. Another one is the scenes with Chuckie wanting his mother.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
large_3WhTPTpjWGfq31xhZQaxoF7FnJs.jpg

:merchant: @ that one scene

I was surprised at how funny this was. Low key, almost Tarrantino-esque dialog. Really, really dug it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
large_3WhTPTpjWGfq31xhZQaxoF7FnJs.jpg

:merchant: @ that one scene

I was surprised at how funny this was. Low key, almost Tarrantino-esque dialog. Really, really dug it.

It's a real shame the production value of that movie is so low because the screenplay is A+.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR