Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Daps
They_Look_Like_People_poster.jpg
:aicmon:
There was definitely potential there (it certainly went down all the right paths), it just was never fully realized at any point during the film.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
cape_fear_xlg.jpg

Mitchum's Mac Cady is an ALL-TIME great screen villain. Achieves a combination of quotable charisma and terrifying intensity that's even more impressive considering the year the film was released. The darkest moments of the film left me stunned. Pretty close to, if not, a masterpiece.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Girlfriend Experience:whoa:

...fukk with all kinds of wrong people, brethettes:usure:

No pun intended, tho:ld:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the boy, at first i was like this movie was actually kinda dope then afterward i thought about it more and was like :beli: thats some ol bullshyt.

there was a good movie in there somewhere, but you can tell the script got put through the meatgrinder then put back together again

brahams :lolbron:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The Nice Guys

Fun flick..but they really should have released it in Aug or Sep. shyt will get buried unless word of mouth carries it.

Ryan and Russell have good chemistry

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching Sherlock (the British show) lately. It's been great so far. Just started the second season.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- adventureland. First and only movie i didn't hate Kristen Stewart's acting in, she was a thot tho. I've finally seen a few Jesse wise berg movies now, I'm not getting the hype about this dude

- me earl and the dying girl, cute awkward teen flick. Earl is super charismatic and thomas was funny too

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Neighbors 2
I dig some mindless comedy shyt every now and then but this shyt tried so hard to be outrageous
And the funny shyt is...
With all the nasty, foul, ridiculous shyt that went on in this movie the sickest shyt to me was them lettin a grown ass man sleep in their little daughters room...
with her in it:dahell:

Movie gets the "White Folk shyt" award

Let your little daughter play with your dildo
Cmon sugar foots
:snoop:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
bone_tomahawk_poster.jpg

Gave this a watch last night and I liked it a lot. Went straight into this film without watching a trailer, the poster alone intrigued me.:yeshrug: I thought it was gonna be just a good ol' regular western film, but the twist caught me by surprise and changed the dynamic of the story for better. Also noticed a couple actors from Fargo S2 starred in this so that was very cool to see.

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i saw Dirty Grandpa last weekend.
not got a problem with Efron or this type of movie...it just my heart to see De Niro in this shyt.

Jason Mantzoukas couldn't save it.

past few weeks been watching Mozart In The Jungle.
someone been trying to get me to watch it for a minute but she eventually got me to cave in and i must say, i'm pleasantly surprised.

not particularly great but it's got a charm to it...likeable cast, well directed and looks great.
Lola Kirke, Jessa from Girls sister is in it (and in a movie below)..there is something about her thats cute even with her odd mouth.

also watched these over the past few days.

Last edited: