Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
thehonourablewoman.jpg

This was like.....the best thing ever. The best spy story I've seen in I don't even know how long. Insanely great.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
thewitch_online_teaser_01_web_large.jpg

:merchant: The "smash" scene came earlier than I expected.

:lupe: The score threw out the film.

:demonic: Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

I understand how the general audience were expecting something else, but I found it very engrossing and was anxiously waiting for some :merchant: shyt to go down every scene.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
maaaaaan! I was gettin ready to get dressed and ended up gettin sucked into that The Invitation flik

that shyt was ill

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
slacked for a long time watching flicks for whatever reason. caught up on a few hitchcock movies i have yet to see, and a great billy wilder one
220px-Rope2.jpg
MV5BMTM2NDI5Nzg5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk3NzI0NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Torn_curtain.jpg
acehole1.jpg

pretty average stuff from hitchcock, but that ace in the hole is highly recommended viewing. really ahead of its time as far as some of the journalism stuff goes, in addition to just being a great movie

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
slacked for a long time watching flicks for whatever reason. caught up on a few hitchcock movies i have yet to see, and a great billy wilder one
220px-Rope2.jpg
MV5BMTM2NDI5Nzg5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk3NzI0NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Torn_curtain.jpg
acehole1.jpg

pretty average stuff from hitchcock, but that ace in the hole is highly recommended viewing. really ahead of its time as far as some of the journalism stuff goes, in addition to just being a great movie

Disagree on Rope, but agree highly on Ave In The Hole. Kirk Douglas being a piece of shyt is always great to watch.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
87ec5f2766a26e6bbf2bb3664883914e.jpg

Really, really special film. The cowardice of the Nazis at the end of the war was staggering.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Disagree on Rope, but agree highly on Ave In The Hole. Kirk Douglas being a piece of shyt is always great to watch.
I'd rate them rope 6.5/10, spellbound 6/10, an torn curtain was pretty bad like 4.5/10. The former 2 were fine, just less than what I was expecting given who was involved

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
- adventureland. First and only movie i didn't hate Kristen Stewart's acting in, she was a thot tho. I've finally seen a few Jesse wise berg movies now, I'm not getting the hype about this dude

- me earl and the dying girl, cute awkward teen flick. Earl is super charismatic and thomas was funny too

i saw Dirty Grandpa last weekend.
not got a problem with Efron or this type of movie...it just my heart to see De Niro in this shyt.

Jason Mantzoukas couldn't save it.

past few weeks been watching Mozart In The Jungle.
someone been trying to get me to watch it for a minute but she eventually got me to cave in and i must say, i'm pleasantly surprised.

not particularly great but it's got a charm to it...likeable cast, well directed and looks great.
Lola Kirke, Jessa from Girls sister is in it (and in a movie below)..there is something about her thats cute even with her odd mouth.

also watched these over the past few days.

HARDCORE HENRY!!
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

thewitch_online_teaser_01_web_large.jpg

:merchant: The "smash" scene came earlier than I expected.

:lupe: The score threw out the film.

:demonic: Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

I understand how the general audience were expecting something else, but I found it very engrossing and was anxiously waiting for some :merchant: shyt to go down every scene.

maaaaaan! I was gettin ready to get dressed and ended up gettin sucked into that The Invitation flik

that shyt was ill

Gotta update my que, some of these look piff as fukk. These IFC/Indy films be better than a lot shyt in theatres

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Spent like an hour just watching indy movie trailers, most of these shyts look fire as fukk :banderas:

Couldn't find no black cast indy movies but i know they're out there cause they're all over netflix

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
just watched Keanu
we was laughin our asses off at the George Michaels shyt when they was doing look out in the car :russ:

the one kids mother and grandmother giving him all his battle scars :deadmanny: