Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
How magnanimous of you. I shall send out word of the decree. :comeon:

Funny how yall get so touchy when bw even speak on masculinity, much less critique it. Meanwhile, yall out here looking at old issues of Hype Hair, figuring out new ways to shyt on us. I wonder about some of yall sometimes, fr. This is not me insinuating anything about yall sexuality, btw, this is me wondering why bm wanna 'lead' us on our hairstyles, but not on the state of our community. :aicmon:

You always say shyt like that. Black men will try to lead and build and all some black women will do is critique and argue. Nothing is ever good enough, so a lot of black men have wisely let certain black women lead themselves.

Let’s not act like black women are not forever critiquing and belittling black men under the guise of “defending/empowering” themselves. Some of Y’all been doing that since the 60s.

All some black women do these days is critique black masculinity. It’s like a favorite pastime. Again, black women can say and do what they want. Nothing y’all do is my business anymore :yeshrug:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
How magnanimous of you. I shall send out word of the decree. :comeon:

Funny how yall get so touchy when bw even speak on masculinity, much less critique it. Meanwhile, yall out here looking at old issues of Hype Hair, figuring out new ways to shyt on us. I wonder about some of yall sometimes, fr. This is not me insinuating anything about yall sexuality, btw, this is me wondering why bm wanna 'lead' us on our hairstyles, but not on the state of our community. :aicmon:

:deadmanny: Went all the way back

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Like I said in the blackfishing thread, there is a BIG difference between BW wearing blonde hair and what those girls were doing. Notice they darkened the skin but didn’t kink their hair that much? They want the exoticism of dark/bronze skin but don’t want the hair texture that comes with it. :mjpls::sas2:

Plus, women that are always overly critical/judgement of other women tend to have their own issues. These also are the type to not have female friends, claiming other women don’t “keep it real.” You gotta take what they say with a grain of salt.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
This argument is stupid because most BW aren't walking around with blonde hair on a regular basis. In fact, I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a blonde weave or wig on a BW out in public.

But a visibly black woman wearing blonde hair is nothing like a whole white woman kinking her hair, plumping up her lips, getting ass shots or surgery, then tanning and bronzing herself + using dark foundation in order to masquerade as a black woman for exxotical clicks and likes. I have Never in life came across a black chick in a blonde weave and was SHOOK to find out she was black. The shyt just doesn't happen. All the blonde dye in the world didn't have anybody thinking Mary J. was Dutch.

Using "black women wear blonde hair" in order to excuse white women's blackfishing - and overexaggerating the stats to do so - is some bullshyt but that's exactly what she did. Yet y'all cosign it. This bytch lied and overinflated the numbers to make herself look and feel better and trash "the majority" of BW in full view of whites and others (cause trust that her comments were signaling to whites/non-blacks that she had no issue with WW doing this shyt).....and y'all bought it hook, line and sinker.

These bytches are out here using products to make themselves 50 shades darker to look black or putting TAPE on their skulls to slant their eyes and make them look Asian. If you think "80%" of BW are doing anything even REMOTELY like this you must not interact with them outside of the internet and reality TV.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Y’all should know by now that this is a futile argument. You’ll get pushback either way

Just get a woman who’s hair you like. My mom never wore weave or wigs so it’s always been weird to me.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:camby:

This annoying bytch is full of shyt and always using shaming tactics which is typical of a lot these fake hoteps. She's just some ex model who read a couple of books who now think they know everything about the world and how it really works. I prefer natural hair on a black woman myself, but I've seen some black women with locs, cainrows, afros etc but are on some :mjpls: and/or with a white man on their arm, so it doesn't mean shyt.

She made some bullshyt post the other day saying people need to "beware" of men who say they don't need a woman. So basically, if a man is disciplined, confident and knows himself and isn't thirsty and simping over the likes of her, then he's lowkey "gay" or a "bytch nikka" (as she put it) like we don't know a hoodrat when we see one. :comeon:It just reeks of immaturity and people like her convince themselves everybody else has a problem but them.

She may look pretty for now, but ultimately she's a fukking bird who has nothing else going for her and Tariq Nasheed is looking funny in the light (just thinking with his dikk tbh) using the likes of her in HC5 just like that other fraud Brother Polight.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
tagr.am_.jpeg

goddis_sixfootah7-jpg.48912

goddis_sixfootah2-jpg.48907

:noah:

a master piece :ohlawd:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I guess black men wear European clothes and drop euro/white designers and are into anime/Asian styling are trying to be white men lr Asian men. So they can’t complain when white/Asian guys be copying them. :ohhh:

I guess we are both in the same boat.
:russ:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I can’t take a bunch of black men serious when they make these non equivalent comparisons. Say you would prefer more black women wear their own hair should not mean giving nonbw passes for ish like blackfishinh or dolezaling it just shows how far you c00ns are up in your arse and how you will excuse anything a nonblack chick does to bring BW down a peg. Which would be on par in course with the type of black guys that exist in this generation.

I see plenty of black dudes with their ‘natural hair’ be much bigger c00ns in the workplace and real life than the BW wearing weave.

So if fake hair is the only measure of one’s love of blackness it’s to reevaluate the measuring stick. Y’all kiss up white arse just as much if not more but think otherwise. As for the OP some of the pick me black chicks need to get it through their skull that these tactics only work for biracial or nonbw.

And no there is no equivalency between blackfishinh and weave these are standalone issues.

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Someone should tag Odel Beckham Jr....

In all seriousness let people live doesn't bytching about identities and telling people how they should live and think get old.

Stay focused on the wrong and dumbest shyt instead of self improvement and what really matters